• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DeathReaper752

Corporal
Apr 3, 2021
I know the pardox company are trying to bring everything to the console. But there are people like me who would love to purchase a preorder dlc package where it gives you access to the dlc as the become available to the ps4 community, this package would primarily only contain the dlc that they haven't implemented into ps4 but is available on pc that way people like me who want everything a pc owner has will have a assurance that they too will have this dlc

you mean the expansion passes they've been doing?

or just an all around "hey here's insert money, give me the full shebang and then I'll get it when it releases"

because the second actually isn't possible; and it is also semi useless given we're almost caught up with pc

the problem is the simple fact that due to the tech difference between pc and console, means that Tantalus [the company doing the console port] has to tweak the game to work on the hardware; this takes time

as of right now we're on pc patch 2.6.3

whenever we get the next expansion pass, it will come with the last 3 current dlc we're missing (Ancient Relics, Federations, Necroids) [Nemesis doesn't count in this list because it hasn't released onto PC yet] and it will also come with a patch update [likely to at least 2.8]