• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Spr123

Recruit
Sep 4, 2017
Hi,

Enjoying the game so far, I've come across 2 issues on PS4:

1. When dismissing a party member either at an inn or when meeting a new party npc, upon exiting the party management screen the left analogue stick has been rotated 90 degrees anti-clockwise- i.e. Right moves up, up moves left etc.

Eventually after repeating dismiss/recruit a couple of times it re orients correctly. Not too bad in an inn but in the wilds it's a bit awkward playing like that till you can reach an inn etc.

2. On the 'nest egg' side quest in Dryford I defeated the bandits and approach the cliff with the egg on top but no scripted event occurs. I have a grappling hook though not sure if my stats need to be a certain level to trigger so possibly not a bug, on pc I believe you have to 'click' on the egg?

Thanks for your help

Upvote 0
About the second bug. I played that part last night and it worked. But I was confused at first, I believe the interact icon is out of screen if you have not zoomed all the way out. Try holding A/X and moving the left stick towards the cliff and you should be able to interact with it.

@devtoi thanks for the quick response, it's a little fiddly but after a minute of mashing A the option came up & I now have the egg. Thanks again.

(Oops sorry should have read more carefully and held A rather than tapped it.)

As a workaround for the first bug you could try to switch formation(In the L2 radial menu) back and forth once when this occurs.