• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Darkloverkimiku

Recruit
Oct 26, 2018
I started playing Magicka 2 on my PS4 console. Soon as I started the game I was prompted to make a paradox account. I followed set up and confirmed my email. Then when I got back on the game, it tells me "unable to connect to Paradox server". My friend who wants to play with me is not having any issue with this. But I cannot play unless im connected. I've tried deleting the game and saved data but it didn't work. Just wondering if anyone can help.

Darkloverkimiku

Recruit
Oct 26, 2018
Well Paradox just replied to my ticket and are saying it's due to Sony's latest patch and hope to have it fixed by a few days. Just incase anyone else is in question right now.

Lasha5

Recruit
Oct 27, 2018
Yeah well, bought the game so that me and my girlfriend could play with her sister and her bf.

They could connect, but we cant. Ofcourse we have the same version on the ps4, would be interrestimg to hear how the fault can lie on Sony then.

Grefla11

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 28, 2018
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
Bought Magicka 2 yesterday. Was so looking forward to playing with people. Now sitting alone like an idiot, playing. Hooray.. i hope they fix it soon

Une

Recruit
Oct 29, 2018
I'm also bummed out about this! Was looking forward to coming back to Magicak 2