• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rass1968

Corporal
Mar 20, 2018
After the last patch and Sunset Harbor installed my city has a problem with garbage. Before everything was fine but after placing some of the new buildings ontop to the old ones, garbage doesn´t get collected.
I thought it has to do with the bug someone wrote here that services don´t use intersections, so I put a few more to be shure every corner could be reached by the garbage trucks, but nothing changes.

EDIT: I folowed some Waste Transfer Facility Trucks and they collect dump only from one or two houses before they drove back, no wonder that it took ages. Even on 150% buget the send 13 from 20 trucks out.
I´m the only one with this problem?

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem today on pc. My whole city is crashing because everyone's getting sick and abandoning due to garbage piling up. I have many more waste transfer facilities and waste processing complexes than I'm sure I need. None of my waste transfer facilities are sending any trucks out to pick up garbage from buildings. This is frustrating.

I had the exact problem when i started my last city. It did fix itself after a day i think.
Now its started again in my new build..
AND police cars arent going. Only 1-2 trucks/cars going out. HELP