• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Etera

Recruit
Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to actually see what a character's talents do? Recently picked up the cipher companion and wish I could know more about how this class functions (what constitutes max focus and how it is built up?) and what the already acquired talents do. It would also be nice in general to be able to look at the fuller details of any character's abilities for strategic consideration.

I also find it odd that abilities granted by items give no further information when highlighted despite being 'blue words'. Some I can just look up in the ability wheel as a workaround but others like "Gref's Authority" are apparently not an actively used skill and thus I have no idea what this ability does.

Last edited:
Just found you can press x on talents on character sheet to see details. Wish there was a prompt or something so I had known sooner (it only says L-stick and O in tooltip mode). In addition to the fact that info on everything else pops up automatically when highlighted, this strikes me as rather counter-intuitive.

Side note: Wish it wouldn't exit tooltip mode after inspecting a talent's details. Given the cumbersomeness of navigating the many little elements of the character sheets, it's rather tedious to have to navigate back to the middle and down the sheet after looking at each one.

Last edited:
I'd like it if tooltip was expanded to show abilities or spells that come with equipment. Currently they're highlighted like they should be, but if you use tooltip and move over to save replenish endurance that's spell bound it would tell you what it does.