• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Turtle_Lover

Recruit
Feb 6, 2020
I am currently at the Hermit of Hadret House quest which requires me to get into a hearing, and I only have the crucible knights as my allies. I cannot get allied with the dozens or the doemnels because I killed all the doemnels before and the dozens don’t accept members of the crucible knights. The problem here is, when I go inside crucible keep to ask the commander to go the duc’s hearing, battle music blares and the npcs act like the forge knights are still roaming around. However, the game doesn’t put me into combat mode and I can still control my party with the left stick. I have completed the entire crucible knight quest line properly and killed all the forge knights, but for some reason the game doesn’t allow me to initiate dialogue with the commander and shows me the speech bubble of him saying we can talk after the forge knights are defeated. This makes it so I cannot progress the main quest line. I have heard I can just kill him to progress, but I really don’t want it to have to come to that.

If I do kill the commander, will I still be able to craft the blade of the endless paths? Will all crucible knights be hostile towards me?

TL;DR
I can’t progress my game because the game still considers me in combat at crucible keep even though there are no enemies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,6 MB · Views: 7
Upvote 0