• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Daniel13789

Recruit
Nov 4, 2015
Every time I try to link my account to play online. I get the message "Unable to communicate with the Paradox server." I cannot find any solution to this and my buddies are having the same issue. The game was made free for plus users. It'll be a shame if the online doesn't work for it.

Upvote 0
I understand what you're saying, but it's strange, since I already played the game many times in the past and it always worked just fine. And I'm the only one that uses my account. I've been using the same 02 e-mails for more than 10 years and neither of them were working to log in the website (I even tryed pressing the "lost password" and it said a confirmation was sent but I never received in neither e-mails). So I created another paradox account and got the error that I listed above.
Did you by any chance have a long break during which you did not log into the two emails you have been using? 2+ year break.

The error you see is due to the psn account already being connected to one of the older accounts you mentioned. That error is a correct error to see in that case. The question is then why you cannot log into your old accounts. IF the accounts have been inactive for more than 2 years Paradox is required by law to deactivate them. Please contact customer support and they will help you figure this out.