• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sveri

Recruit
12 Badges
Jan 19, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Magicka
Hi,

Since today I cannot play local coop on my PS4 anymore. I just bought it two days ago and ot worked just fine. We got to the second chapter and during the last two days the latest updates were installed.
I just started up the game and after the latest update no one can join my game locally anymore.
Also the other player on my PS4 can startup the game, but thats it, it seems just like it doesnt recognize the X key anymore. I already double checked, its not a controller problem.

Looking at the PS4 forum you can also see that other players have this problem too since today: https://community.eu.playstation.co...fter-connecting-PSN-with/m-p/25958194#M103984

Please fix this, if I cannot play with my wife I actually have to talk to her :D

Upvote 0
Hi, thanks for the report!

We did indeed let this slip through with the latest update and for that I do apologize!
We have a fix for it but it needs to go through testing before it can be released.

In the meantime you can:
a. Create an account for each extra player and make sure they are signed in to PlayStation Network before attempting to join them in.
b. Talk to your wife (I'm sure she has something interesting to say. Like an explanation as to why Vlad is so often mistaken for a vampire even though he isn't one).

Hi,
Thanks for coming back, nice to here there is a fix waiting to be released. Any idea how long it might take?
I will try suggestion a.
Option b is not an option here, we need to kill these evil monsters :D

Soon™
Barring any unforeseen issues; that should translate to "Within the week(?)" but I can't make any promises since I'm not in charge for the actual release process.

Soon™
Barring any unforeseen issues that should translate to "Within the week(?)" but I can't make any promises since I'm not in charge for the actual release process.

Awesome, thank you. I am a programmer myself, fixes for our software usually take between 4 and 12 weeks, so, within a week sounds much better than everything I could ever tell our customers. Keep going.
I just tried to add my wife to a PSN account and can report back that this solution works. Now I can take the tape off her mouth :D

Patch 1.09 which fixes this issue is now live.