• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Thalinor

Recruit
Apr 10, 2019

As you can see Ravenwing is not there as you can’t open the chest. I have seen other YouTube videos of that exact spot where you can open the second chest in the room and get the weapon Ravenwing. In my game it’s not there and I have tried several different saves. I’m about to do the Hearings quest so I won’t be able to get back into this area again. Nice. A bug that prevents people from getting items in the game as the area is no longer accessible after an event. Brilliant.

Apparently this is not the only missing item in the game, I see others have posted items missing from the White March addon. Great. So we just sit around and wait until you bother to fix this buggy mess? If I progress I lose the weapon as again I can’t get back into that area after this quest finishes. Whatever. Is this game over yet? 10 years ago it was rare I couldn’t wait for a game to end, usually it was the other way around, however now it’s almost every game. I’m done. Let the Industry crash and burn (again, for those of you old enough to remember the 80’s)

Upvote 0