• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SamJ59

Recruit
Feb 2, 2020
Having problems with crucible knights glitch. When I entered the crucible keep, the forge knights were active. I killed them all. I talked to clyver and all was good, but now he said we can talk after I kill the forge knights. I already did, there are no more to kill. Cant continue on with story due to issue.

Same here, v1.07.

Winds of Steel is marked as completed in the journal but the Crucible Keep area is stuck in combat mode with Clyver advising to kill all the forge knights.

If I enter the keep the combat music is playing. If I load from a save into the keep the area ambience is playing. But both still have the bug.

If I attack Clyver then I get a Hermit of Hadret House quest popup basically saying I burned my bridges with the factions.

If I kill Clyver I get a Winds of Steel popup saying Quest Failed. The Winds of Steel journal entry is then removed from the journal.