• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sjalin

Recruit
Jul 6, 2021
Hey,

I just bought this amazing game a couple of weeks ago om sale in the PS store and really enjoying my time.

The problem I am having is that I bought the standard edition on sale for about $10, but now the deluxe edition is on sale for around $15, this is a good deal and would love it, I just simply cannot buy it due to having bought the standard edition. So now the only option I see is having to spend $20 in addition to my $10 to be able to get what seems to be the best season pass for the game.

Does anyone have a fix to this issue?

Do the DLC often get on sale? If so, waiting might be the way to go.

DLC will usually be on sale a few times a year

And the Deluxe Edition isn't a season pass

The deluxe edition is just the base game, plus expansion pass 1

If you purchased this on your console then a refund is sadly out of the question, you can try to ask their customer support for an upgrade to the deluxe version and pay the difference if that is an option

Outside that, then you'd have to wait until maybe waiting until the holiday season for another sale [Paradox tends to do 3-4 sales a year for their games]

what your looking for is expansion pass one which was previously called "Stellaris: Console Edition - Deluxe Upgrade Pack"

Hey,

I just bought this amazing game a couple of weeks ago om sale in the PS store and really enjoying my time.

The problem I am having is that I bought the standard edition on sale for about $10, but now the deluxe edition is on sale for around $15, this is a good deal and would love it, I just simply cannot buy it due to having bought the standard edition. So now the only option I see is having to spend $20 in addition to my $10 to be able to get what seems to be the best season pass for the game.

Does anyone have a fix to this issue?

Do the DLC often get on sale? If so, waiting might be the way to go.
There’s a dlc sale on the PS store atm which includes season pass 1 and 2 and other dlc