• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just one problem with the map in the last update: Posen is not a part of the Polish corridor, so it shouldn't be included in the territory to be ceded to Germany. It's polish-majority land and always was, it would only be a nuisance in the future. Better to let the Poles keep it.

Yeah, I'd agree. Posen is historically Polish populated with a smattering of Germans, while the corridor itself is historically German with a thin line of poles to Danzig. If you'd get an alliance with Poland, the realistic thing to me would be taking Danzig and maybe the corridor, but also allowing a Polish take over of Lithuania in order to give them another sea access (basically renewed Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth).

It's polish-majority land and always was, it would only be a nuisance in the future. Better to let the Poles keep it.

Yeah, that would be ridiculous.

*cough* Elsass *cough*

Yeah, that would be ridiculous.

*cough* Elsass *cough*
Alsace historically spoke Alsatian, a Germanic dialect, until after the Second World War. By the same logic used to not take Posen, it would be a blessing for us to unburden the French of their Alsatian minority.

In any case, due to changes in timeline, Czechoslovakia, which I bet will be in next part, is somewhere there, probably:

aAK0vJd.jpg

Having read through this AAR makes me wanna play DH again, is the Imperial restoration part of regular DH or a mod?

MastahCheef luckily is still around.

Situation here is so desperate that we should consider use of Necronomicon and some virgin sacrifice. :p

MastahCheef luckily is still around.

Situation here is so desperate that we should consider use of Necronomicon and some virgin sacrifice. :p

Well, you already got the virgins, in fact a lot of them since this is the paradox forum.