• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Literally been leaving it to sit unfortunately, my problems are the same as they were previously. The issue with the provs isn't so much the implementation as the generation of resource values. I have somewhat of a plan regards resources. The idea sounds good novapaddy, and I think it's a joke that you're dead and I'm still hanging in there.

Literally been leaving it to sit unfortunately, my problems are the same as they were previously. The issue with the provs isn't so much the implementation as the generation of resource values. I have somewhat of a plan regards resources. The idea sounds good novapaddy, and I think it's a joke that you're dead and I'm still hanging in there.

OK, I'm in work and that explains why I don't respond for a while (they keep giving me things to do... !!) My first job in 3 YEARS btw...

I'm happy to help you, will be evenings only, but I'm sure I can get you over that hurdle and you can get to finish your mod. Glad to do something entirely different.

Hey KM. I'm still around.
I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full.
I wasn't able to make the map work, it keep crashing without an error message. Tried to use the distances from DH instead the old HOI2 style, but it didn't work. This weekend i will try it again, but i think we will need some help on this.

Just want to say that this is one mod I'm most definitely keeping my eyes on. I get shotgun on your future unit sprites okay; with your permission that is. ;)

Anyway, keep it up and I look forward to trying it out. :)

Hi Kaiser!

The map worked at last. You have your PM full, so tell me something to send you the new files!
Catalan_National_Day.png

Just want to say that this is one mod I'm most definitely keeping my eyes on. I get shotgun on your future unit sprites okay; with your permission that is. ;)

Anyway, keep it up and I look forward to trying it out. :)

Sure, why not :D - I'd like that a lot

OMG I'm waiting for it.

Sorry to keep you waiting!

Hi Kaiser!

The map worked at last. You have your PM full, so tell me something to send you the new files!

PMed you!

[/QUOTE]

Weeee!

Oh, is that a thing that is happening?

Alas, you had me quite excited there