• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is not free, but as Fernando earlier said is is gonna be very cheap, and I remember as someone metion it is gonna be cheaper than AoD.

how much was that?
my parents dont care how much it is, more that i have to buy something, again.

is it free or do we have to pay for it? and if, how much?

Well it's a game and if you want us to continue working on it through patches and maybe hire professionals artists, we will need a few bucks. :)
Not to mention that we need to make our publisher happy. :D

Announcement in a few minutes, stay tuned.

Short announcement # 2

I know you were all eager to grab some fresh informations about this mysterious 'Project Blitzkrieg'.
So first of all and in order to bring some clarifications, PB is not the name of our game.
It is a name I came up with only for marketing purposes, the same way Paradox Interactive came up with Project Serpent before they announced Crusader Kings II for example.
The real name of this project will be announced soon.

But this is not what this brief message is really about.
I would like to tell you a few words about our team and the way we worked on this game.

Our team is composed of four main developers.
Each of us has an area of expertise, be it programing, map development, database research or AI coding.
A lot of contributors (more than 30) are also helping us with concepts, feedbacks, historical advices and play-testing.
Most of them are very well known here and can claim a modding background on Paradox games.

Thus, you can easily understand how this project is mostly done by fans and that our philosophy is that players should have a large implication in games development and enhancement.
We will therefore be looking forward to welcoming even more members of the community into our team.

You will be able to get much more informations about the game next week with its official announcement.
There will be even more surprises for you. ;)

interesting indeed

very instresting!

is the map going to be like E3? with good historical, geographical provinces or like mod for enjoy, with almost nothing right? (http://www.modforenjoy.com/hoimappic.html know what i mean?)

Of course i would like to play test and i can mod, but i dont have real mod here on the forum, but my own game is a mod. i know much about history.
so if you need anyone....:eek:o

@ FT (if you dont mind with shorcuts)

my message edited

very instresting!

indeed ;)

is the map going to be like E3? with good historical, geographical provinces or like mod for enjoy, with almost nothing right? (http://www.modforenjoy.com/hoimappic.html know what i mean?)

You will be surprised ;)

Of course i would like to play test and i can mod, but i dont have real mod here on the forum, but my own game is a mod. i know much about history.
so if you need anyone....:eek:o

@ FT (if you dont mind with shorcuts)

my message edited

that´s up to FT regarding help

This sounds better and better. 1914-1963 timeline, new map, new diplomacy system, new AI.

I'm just wondering whether you will go for more detail or more abstraction and how well the game will be balanced.

This sounds really great. Tell your publisher that I will order ASAP, and I guess you can count in all the AoD players disappointed by performance and crashes.

It is always nice to see that some people actually remember the old days, when games were rather made for the fans and not for the money.
(At least not only for the money, obviously) I hope you guys will soon get your own forums for PB.

But one (rather stupid) question I must ask : It is still based on the Hoi2 engine, right? I can hardly imagine what hard work it must have been to remove all these hard-coded limitations while still having a decent performance.

Good luck, anyways! Viel Glück noch! Bonam fortunam!​

This sounds really great. Tell your publisher that I will order ASAP, and I guess you can count in all the AoD players disappointed by performance and crashes.

It is always nice to see that some people actually remember the old days, when games were rather made for the fans and not for the money.
(At least not only for the money, obviously) I hope you guys will soon get your own forums for PB.

But one (rather stupid) question I must ask : It is still based on the Hoi2 engine, right? I can hardly imagine what hard work it must have been to remove all these hard-coded limitations while still having a decent performance.

Good luck, anyways! Viel Glück noch! Bonam fortunam!​

Very nice words from you, thank you very much! :)
I promise we will answer to your questions with the official announcement.