• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jay5679

Recruit
Jan 30, 2016
Hey, there seems to have been some time since people have had this issue. I recently bought this game off amazon and opened it and installed it. When it finished installing and I ran it, a screen popped up asking for an email and serial number. I typed the email I used during the install process and typed the activation code; assuming that was the 'serial number' since it was the only number long enough. But I keep getting an error right after saying 'there was a problem activating east india company'. It was the first time I have ever installed the game, and it is the first time that I have tried to play and I can't get anywhere with the forums since everything gets PM'd.

On this forum it would be nice if there would be included an explanation of that screen that pops up and the steps that are needed to be carried out so that others can use this and not sift through all of the different forums.

Hey, there seems to have been some time since people have had this issue. I recently bought this game off amazon and opened it and installed it. When it finished installing and I ran it, a screen popped up asking for an email and serial number. I typed the email I used during the install process and typed the activation code; assuming that was the 'serial number' since it was the only number long enough. But I keep getting an error right after saying 'there was a problem activating east india company'. It was the first time I have ever installed the game, and it is the first time that I have tried to play and I can't get anywhere with the forums since everything gets PM'd.

On this forum it would be nice if there would be included an explanation of that screen that pops up and the steps that are needed to be carried out so that others can use this and not sift through all of the different forums.

To register a game here on the forum:
https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/profile/redeems/new

About support of the game
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...rns-home-to-the-developer-nitro-games.792597/