• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Polarisan

Colonel
102 Badges
Apr 25, 2009
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • March of the Eagles
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Hello. First I want to say that the mod is absolutely delightful to play. Great music, great immersion, everything is what I expect of both worlds of CK2 and TES combined.

However, I'm running into several problems because I play the game in a laptop that's limited to 1366x768. Namely, the interface overlaps in several places. Nothing too serious, however what really hinders me is that the technology tab doesn't show the last options because they go "offscreen". I cannot spend culture points on the legalism/contruction/I don't know what, those last options.

I was wondering if this was a problem that could be solved somehow in the mod or if it's a problem with Clausewitz.

This isn't a problem however on my PC, but since I have to go mobile many times I wonder if it is a possibility to fix this somehow.

Cheers

0.1.4 installer was a bit borked, so it was installing the same files regardless of resolution choice. In 0.1.4a which I'll be uploading tonight testing permitting will include the correct files; just remember to uncheck large resolution files in the installer.

0.1.4 installer was a bit borked, so it was installing the same files regardless of resolution choice. In 0.1.4a which I'll be uploading tonight testing permitting will include the correct files; just remember to uncheck large resolution files in the installer.

Ah, that was it. I was wondering after the third installation with the option variously checked/unchecked.