• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Axis powers

Corporal
Jun 25, 2018
Good morning to everybody,

I installed the mod 1.05 of DH, but I noticed that in the scenarios of 1942.1943,1944 and 1945 it blows the alliance between Axis and Japan. In practice, Japan and outside the Tripartite block.
Another questions: I see when I play game with Italy, Germany does not send forces to Africa to help you and Japan does not attack Russia, but the United States but does not become part of the Tripartite.
Can not the parameters be changed? Make Axis forces more collaborative? It is to create two events that allow on the one hand that Japan opens the second front against Russia with the fall of Moscow and Leningrad. Or if they attack the United States, Italy and Germany and Japan are part of the only military alliance but in this case Japan is not at war with Russia.