• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

stn

Captain
8 Badges
Dec 5, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Im playing as Italy at the moment and therefore doing a lot of fighting in Africa.

My problems is that my troops in Africa keep losing Organisation, even though im sending supplies and oil.
My ships also keep losing Organisation even when their just floting around, in the mediteranean.

Help!

Your troops in Africa will lose org if you keep them in low infra province.

Your ships will lose organization if you keep them in open sea too much, just send them regularly to any friendly port. Notice the the whole TF will have the range of the ships with lower range... So be carefull when assigning Motor Torpedo Boat to big TF!

Pkunzipper said:
Your troops in Africa will lose org if you keep them in low infra province.

Your ships will lose organization if you keep them in open sea too much, just send them regularly to any friendly port. Notice the the whole TF will have the range of the ships with lower range... So be carefull when assigning Motor Torpedo Boat to big TF!

My troops in Africa are all in provinces with over 34 in infrastructure, and my ships start immediately to lose organisation when they leave the port. They haven't sailed too long. Can't I just have my ships floting around in a sea provinces without them having to lose organisation/strength???
I only have Cruisers and battleships in the fleets. No destroyers and so on.

stn said:
My troops in Africa are all in provinces with over 34 in infrastructure.

Then they surely lack enough supplies. Use supply map to make sure those provs are supplied. Also, even if they are supplied, take a look at the supply stocks in the prov that traces supply lines to them. Chances are that even if it receives supplies, they are consumed too fast and units dont have all they need.

What about the ships ???

What does the green stuff on the supply map mean??

stn said:
My troops in Africa are all in provinces with over 34 in infrastructure, and my ships start immediately to lose organisation when they leave the port. They haven't sailed too long. Can't I just have my ships floting around in a sea provinces without them having to lose organisation/strength???
I only have Cruisers and battleships in the fleets. No destroyers and so on.

I had the same problem with CORE. Once I moved into British land and had my boys next to Egypt they started to lose Org. I set up a new convoy to the provence they were in and that fixed it. Before anyone asks, yes i did have a normal convoy sending supplies to Lybia. Their just seams to be a bug that will not supply your troops in British Egypt.

Ilkhold said:
Did you try increasing the convoy capacity first?

I had 200 Convoyships transport supplies for 13 divisions i think.

Gunny123 said:
I had the same problem with CORE. Once I moved into British land and had my boys next to Egypt they started to lose Org. I set up a new convoy to the provence they were in and that fixed it. Before anyone asks, yes i did have a normal convoy sending supplies to Lybia. Their just seams to be a bug that will not supply your troops in British Egypt.

I found out that in order to have your units in supply from libia you need to have control of the prov Al Quattara in order for the two prov (Matruh, Sidi Barrani} and any prov east to be in supply. exp {Alixandria}