• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cthulhu Spawn

Corporal
Jan 30, 2021
Hey I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I play Planetfall on PS4 and I'm noticing that when I play it sounds like there's two different musical scores playing during the game at the same time. It happens during the strategic and tactical maps. At first I thought I was imagining it but now it's obvious. Sometimes the differences between the to scores are so different you can't help but notice it. I didn't have this problem before but I recently downloaded the dlc bundle for all three expansions from the PS network after a long hiatus. I've tried playing different empires, planets, leaders, etc and it does it all the time. I've adjusted the different sound settings like music volume, sound effects, voices, etc but the only options are the volume of that setting. I've isolated it to the musical score. Anyone have this problem? Is it a PS4 glitch or a problem with the new patch? I enjoy the musical scores that play during the game and I'd hate to have to turn off the music volume to correct the issue.

I was on ps4 and now am on ps5 and I can't say I've ever encountered this glitch. Do you have problems with the food sharing options? I can't get the pulldown to open properly.

I've never messed with the good sharing options. It's weird the music is working correctly again. I noticed it after the game crashed on me. When I reloaded the game the problem seems to have corrected itself. Weird.