problem with the air combat statistics windows

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Problems with the Air combat statistics window

GeneralisimoAR

Captain
Jan 26, 2005
Hello, something strange hapens with the airbomcat statistics windows, severals days have passed and I did not lost a single figther but on the right side I always see 1 due to accident, but my fighter count does not go down. Also I shoot all days from 1 to 6 fighters but on the right side you see peeer day always a much biger number susually is s usually 21 to 29. . Also last month doest not make sense and year does not make sense either. should i divide the right number by 10 ?

1680111168825.png

Days updates every day and counts the last 30 days of combat
months only updates every 30 days and counts the last to 12 months
years only updates every year andim not sure how many years does it count, maybe the last 5 years, not sure about this one

So if you shoot down 5 fighters per day
the days counter should grow by 5 everyday until day 30/31 where it peaks at 150-155 and it stays there
then in the months you need to wait 30/31 days, them it should appear 150-155 and then stay there for another 30 days and then update to 300ish planes
the year counter it will stay 0 until a full year of air combat has passed, then it would appear something around 1800 and only update after another year ingame

Reactions: