• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

feenix1363

Recruit
2 Badges
Feb 3, 2015
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
Hi, I've previously purchased both Cities in Motion and Cities in Montion2, via Steam.

I'd made DLC purchases previously, but when the Sales have been on I've purchased the DLC content bundles for both games.

After 'issues' with my PC (Windows 8.1), I've reinstalled both Windows and Steam, and downloaded and installed both games.

Now to my issue, the games have installed correctly and play. The separate DLC I'd purchased has downloaded and installed correctly, but the 'bundles' I purchased have not downloaded and no longer appear in Steam library.

Am I missing something obvious? Can you please let me know how to retrieve my content?

Thanks.

Hi!

Are you sure you are actually missing in-game content? Could you please list exactly what you are missing? Thanks!

I wonder if this is the same thing we see on EU4 with DLC packs; the individual DLCs are listed on your Steam account as you owning them, but the packs that contain those DLCs are not, even though that is how you acquired the DLCs. IOW it's a Steam display issue, nothing is actually missing.