Problem with 1920x1080 resolution

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aleppo

Captain
46 Badges
Dec 21, 2007
  • For The Glory
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
Hello, help please, how fix thins bug?

dh.jpg

Happens to me too. I play in 1360x768 resolution. You can adjust the game's resolution through the launcher.

Hmm, not sure, but maybe try to rightclick on the exe, open propeties abd mark in the compatability tap something like deactivate screen something something.

There is a solution for that, maybe browse all the 'how to run on win10' threads, there IS a solution, but I dont know where to find...

Hmm, not sure, but maybe try to rightclick on the exe, open propeties abd mark in the compatability tap something like deactivate screen something something.

There is a solution for that, maybe browse all the 'how to run on win10' threads, there IS a solution, but I dont know where to find...
I just bought a new notebook and have the exact same problem. The solution is probably to set the screen scaling in windows settings to 125% or to 100%. I don't wanna check it because it will mess my desktop icons. Can OP confirm?