• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
89 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars
The game is the full Prison Architect experience on a Tablet, so the game is (very!) memory and resource intense. Please have patience with issues, trust us that we are working very hard to fix them!

Compatible devices:
iOS: iPad 3 or newer, 1Gb of RAM (memory, NOT storage!)
Android Devices: Large or XLarge screens, 2Gb of RAM (memory, NOT storage!)

The game crashes during Startup
- Check that your tablet meets the minimum requirements.
If you are on Android, please send in a crash report from the tablet, it helps us a lot to nail down which specific combo of Chipset and Android version that has this problem!

The game crashes during Gameplay
- Check that your tablet meets the minimum requirements.
- Restart the game/Restart the tablet to free up more memory.
Again, send in a crash report to us via the tablet. Preferably with what you did (Purchased land, loaded a savegame etc)

I can't log in to my Paradox Account
- Check that you can log into forums/paradoxplaza.com with the account, if that works please open a ticket at support.paradoxplaza.com and let us know!
We've been hunting a login problem for some time and it keeps eluding us, you might help us finally crack it!

I have problems with the inapp purchases
- Click Options, then click "Restore Purchases"
- Restart the tablet
If you still have problems, please open a ticket at support.paradoxplaza.com and we'll make sure you get the content you paid for. Remember that you can always refund the purchase on the AppStore/Google Play store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you are right so I've taken the liberty of changing it accordingly. Thanks.

I set my iPad up as new and the game worked fine on that but as soon as I used my iCloud backup I had the same issue. I assume this is to do with that I previously had the game installed, I downloaded it in April with my Dutch iTunes account. I then deleted it and installed from the uk App Store. Any ideas how to fix without setting up as new? I don't want to lose everything on my iPad.

I sent a support ticket about this also. Here is how I fixed my login to a Paradox Account issue.

It seems the tablet version of Prison Architect is looking for a password with at least one number and at least one uppercase character. My valid Paradox Account password didn't contain any uppercase characters. I reset my password to contain an uppercase character & then was able to successfully login to the app.

I sent a support ticket about this also. Here is how I fixed my login to a Paradox Account issue.

It seems the tablet version of Prison Architect is looking for a password with at least one number and at least one uppercase character. My valid Paradox Account password didn't contain any uppercase characters. I reset my password to contain an uppercase character & then was able to successfully login to the app.
In my password there are numbers and symbols of the upper case, but I still can not log in.

Anyone else have touch issues on android like you have to touch above where you want to for it to register?
If you have Android 9, I think this is likely an incompatibility there as the game has not been updated for some time.

2021 Samsung s20 I'm having touch screen problems with this game on mobile I can touch most of the screen but the budling menu it's not registering my touch please help I can't play the game at all

2021 Samsung s20 I'm having touch screen problems with this game on mobile I can touch most of the screen but the budling menu it's not registering my touch please help I can't play the game at all
Sorry about that! Recent Android versions have changed some UI functions, and older games like this can have trouble in that area now. It would need a game patch to fix, but as there have been no updates to the game for some years it doesn't look likely that will ever happen, I am sorry.

Sorry about that! Recent Android versions have changed some UI functions, and older games like this can have trouble in that area now. It would need a game patch to fix, but as there have been no updates to the game for some years it doesn't look likely that will ever happen, I am sorry.
Then they need to take the game off the bloody app store then if it dosnt work on mobiles

I wanted to buy the game but am also experiencing the same problems as mentioned above. Since the game won't go Fullscreen it won't register touch like it should.

Too bad, not going to spend money on a game that doesn't even get a small update