• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fifnaril

First Lieutenant
4 Badges
Jan 21, 2020
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
  • Empire of Sin
Prepare to get your hands dirty, Wardens!
Prison Architect: Going Green brings agriculture to your compound, introducing farming, produce exports, and a whole bunch of contraband.

Going Green is coming to PC and Console on January 28!
Become a farming enthusiast: http://pdxint.at/GoingGreen

[QUOTE = "Fifnaril, post: 27222934, member: 1497761"]
Будьте готовы запачкать руки, Смотрители!
Prison Architect: Going Green привносит в ваш комплекс сельское хозяйство, вводит фермерство, экспорт продукции и целую кучу контрабанды.

[MEDIA = youtube] iK8FAaH3sZk [/ MEDIA]

Going Green выходит на ПК и консоль 28 января!
Станьте энтузиастом сельского хозяйства: http://pdxint.at/GoingGreen
[/ QUOTE]
ребята, прошу вас сначала исправить все ошибки перед выпуском нового DLS

Still can't get more than 50 inmates without a crashing on switch but sure let's get more paid DLC.
Hello! Do you know what can be causing the crashes? Something specific you build or do? I will report this to the team but getting more information will help us to locate the issue. Thank you for the feedback!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello! Do you know what can be causing the crashes? Something specific you build or do? I will report this to the team but getting more information will help us to locate the issue. Thank you for the feedback!

Day 85
Capacity 123
island bound
Helicopters wont leave unless i dismiss them.
then crash.
3rd game ive started since getting the dlc. this is the farthest ive gotten before it crashes.
No matter what i do it always gets to a point and crashes at that same time.

for an example I'll load a save and exactly 2 minutes later it will crash.
so then I save a minute and 50 seconds into that 2 minutes, reload reload that save and then it will crash in 10 seconds. regardless of what I do.
I've hit these timed crash points on the last three prisons I've created. it just gets to a point and it will not go farther than that.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Day 85
Capacity 123
island bound
Helicopters wont leave unless i dismiss them.
then crash.
3rd game ive started since getting the dlc. this is the farthest ive gotten before it crashes.
No matter what i do it always gets to a point and crashes at that same time.

for an example I'll load a save and exactly 2 minutes later it will crash.
so then I save a minute and 50 seconds into that 2 minutes, reload reload that save and then it will crash in 10 seconds. regardless of what I do.
I've hit these timed crash points on the last three prisons I've created. it just gets to a point and it will not go farther than that.
Thank you for the additional information! I will take this to the team so they know what to try to replicate the issue. =)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you. Sorry for the sarcasm in my original post. I had reported this multiple times with no response. So i was quite frustrated.
No problem at all, I understand it can be frustrating, and we appreciate that you take the time to report and explain the issue, so we have the information to find them and fix them!

• 1Like
Reactions:
No problem at all, I understand it can be frustrating, and we appreciate that you take the time to report and explain the issue, so we have the information to find them and fix them!
I found a solution. I reinstalled the game, moved the game files from SD card to base storage and cleared the cash and I haven't had a crash yet.
not sure which one of those actually fixed it probably the storage move but if anyone else comes across this try that.

please fix old errors

Attachments

• 20210201214244_1.jpg
    20210201214244_1.jpg
    452,7 KB · Views: 0