• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WarwolfOmega

Major
108 Badges
Feb 8, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
I assume the game has priorities for the different free colonists (ie carriers). Something like pick food 1st when low stocks scavenge building supplies 1st when your out and need them for a build. But I don't see anyway to override these priorities.

Some games I won't name (*coughRimWorld*cough) show you the order of priorities for colonists and allow you to override them.

It may not be optimal for colony survival but, I'd like to have a way to force my colonists to build roads or pick up supplies before rot.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Heya!

Indeed they do have priorities and those priorities are currently not visible. I will forward this feedback to the rest of the team however no promises or guarantees - while some games do show them, we will base this on how we feel it suits our game :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you for taking the time to reply, of course you will do what you think is best for the game and you won't design the game solely on user wishes. I'm just glad you'll consider it :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Heya!

Indeed they do have priorities and those priorities are currently not visible. I will forward this feedback to the rest of the team however no promises or guarantees - while some games do show them, we will base this on how we feel it suits our game :)
Just an Idea. What about a tech for, or salvaging wheelbarrows to increase the carriers capacities?

Reactions:
Just an Idea. What about a tech for, or salvaging wheelbarrows to increase the carriers capacities?

Now that is a awesome idea! Some kind of "storage" upgrade for carriers such as rucksacks, Barrows, trolleys etc. We use these things to lighten the load and it's not like barrows or shopping trolleys will dissappear in the apocalypse.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hey all!

The suggestion to add a tech for this sounds really good - not sure if we can implement it but I'll forward it to the rest of the team, maybe we can implement something of the like to the game. No promises or guarantees though!

• 3Like
Reactions: