• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(14035)

Coffee is for closers only
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I have made a few printer-friendly charts in .pdf format for HoI2. They are being hosted at the HoI2 Wiki, go check it out if you have not already. The HoI2 Wiki site can at times be down or unavailable due to high traffic. In such case please be patient as it will be back on-line quickly. Unfortunately I do not have time to send you any of the files via e-mail. The files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, if you don't have it you can download it for free here. Currently all charts are updated to HoI2 version 1.1.

EDIT: With patch 1.3 out I will try to update all the charts as soon as I have time. Please be patient about this, as I am sometimes quite occupied with my "ordinary life" (yeah, I know it sucks....).

Units:
Ground unit overview
Ground unit combat modifiers
Division statistics
Brigade statistics

Research:
Research overview

Tech teams:
Argentinian tech teams
Australian tech teams
Brazilian tech teams
Canadian tech teams
French tech teams
German tech teams
Italian tech teams
Japanese tech teams
Soviet tech teams
UK tech teams
USA tech teams

If you download and use my charts please send me some feedback (any mistakes you find, layout, ease of use, how it works printing it etc). Also give me some good suggestions for further charts, my current plans include air/sea units, domestic policy slider settings and minister effects. If you have any usefull ideas let me know.

Last edited:
combined arms ?

MadViking said:
I have made a few printer-friendly charts in .pdf format for HoI2.
Ground unit combat modifiers

If you download and use my charts please send me some feedback (any mistakes you find, layout, ease of use, how it works printing it etc). Also give me some good suggestions for further charts, my current plans include air/sea units, domestic policy slider settings and minister effects. If you have any usefull ideas let me know.

:) great, manty thanks !

could you add the effect (and conditions) of combined arms in the grounnd modifiers - I have a general idea of how it should work, but could never find in the manual (paper, french version) the precise conditions (panzer + infantry, panzer +infantry +arty ? ingeneers ? panzer +CAS ?) perhaps I didn't look at the right place ?

kudos anyway :)

MadViking said:
EDIT: With patch 1.3 out I will try to update all the charts as soon as I have time. Please be patient about this, as I am sometimes quite occupied with my "ordinary life" (yeah, I know it sucks....).

I look forward to it .
Are you planning to add some charts about planes and navy , too ?

Spocky

The chart with ground unit modifiers is outdated. For instance, with DD+ARMA 1.3b infantry has a 25% penalty in urban areas rather than 33%. Also, the penalties of Mud have increased significantly. For instance, for Armors the penalty increased from 50% to 150%.

I made new charts with the settings of the ARMA 1.3b patch. Also, these charts include speed modifiers due to terrain, as well as combat unifiers for air and sea units.

I put the new charts on the Wiki: http://www.paradoxian.org/hoi2wiki/hoi2wiki_images/1/1d/Terrain_modifiers.pdf

Hope someone finds it useful.

Last edited: