• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
XieChengnuo said:
Hi Lord Ederon, your maps are great,

but is there any way for the sector-by-sector maps, that you could get them so they actually match up vertically? They seem to be missing a bit of space vertically between each picture.
I don't say it won't be done (by myself). But it is time consuming more than anything I'm doing now, and time is one of those things I don't have surplus actually.

kurtan said:
Ive matched up the pics and added alot of missing space to an Euromap for those who wants it. Though its like 6MB so Id love if you could help host it.
I've sent you PM regarding this :)

I've enhanced map library by two new maps. First covers Egypt and Libya, thus is sutable for desert campaign planning. Second is map of Japan, Korea and neighbouring provinces of Soviet Union.

http://www.ederon.net/maps.aspx

Last edited:
Awesome, and very useful. Thx :)

Great work. Tnk very much. :)

I've added three new printable maps to the map archive on my site.

1. map of China
2. map of Middle East
3. map of Vietnam and Malaysia

Next to come are another maps of Indochina and maps of West and South Africa.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Four new maps were added to the archive. They may be useful for commanders on Eastern Front. All four maps were made by LTIG99. Thanks, mate!

• North Russia
  • Central Russia
  • South Russia and Ukraine
  • Stalingrad and Caucasus

Thanks! These will come in handy :)

Thank you for your personal time and effort. I think you should get afree copy of HOI doomsday for it! :cool:

I just felt I had to share this, in case Lord Ederons excellent maps is not enough ;) NASA World Wind

This blew me away:
World Wind lets you zoom from satellite altitude into any place on Earth. Leveraging Landsat satellite imagery and Shuttle Radar Topography Mission data, World Wind lets you experience Earth terrain in visually rich 3D, just as if you were really there.

Virtually visit any place in the world. Look across the Andes, into the Grand Canyon, over the Alps, or along the African Sahara.

Last edited:
tiger2004 said:
And why would I want them? :confused:

An atlas is okay... ;)
If you want to zoom in on FDR:s wheelchair for fun, as an example :rolleyes: ;)

Or make cool aerial photographs to an AAR... the sky is the limit :)

New maps with province IDs

I've added enhanced map of Europe with province IDs to the printable maps archive, plus maps of India and Latin America (both also in version with province IDs on it).

Very, very awesome, and extremely useful. Much appreciated.

This is awesome. Normally I just use your interactive map when I wonder how to pursue my goals when HOI2 isn't on. It does have some quirks though (not refreshing properly when selecting another view option/size) but minor compared to the convenience it offers. Thanks!

Great work Lord Ederon! :D

This is gonna save up much time, and now I don't have to take screens over every bloody corner of the world ;)

Maybe you should make one over Australia/New Zeeland, USA, The Pacific (divided into parts?), the med., southern europe, southern east europe (Greece, Yugoslavia etc) and the atlantic (Divided ofcourse :) )

and maybe one huge map over the entire world? :O

Thanks again mate :)