• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MaximusII said:
Maybe you should make one over Australia/New Zeeland, USA, The Pacific (divided into parts?), the med., southern europe, southern east europe (Greece, Yugoslavia etc) and the atlantic (Divided ofcourse :) )

and maybe one huge map over the entire world? :O
Yeah, I already have maps of Australia, North America, Middle East and in few minutes I can make any region you may want, but these maps (printable ones) are really huge. European map is almost 9MB, NA is yet over that. I'll continuosly publish these too, but I must cope with demands it has first.

To cover little more of Africa, I've added printable map of Central Africa as well as her counterpart with province IDs. Map of Egypt and Lybia was added in version with province IDs.

It is likely some more maps of Africa will be added soon.

Thanks; downloaded :D

I've finished transfer of the Domain of Lord Ederon together with all utilities it hosts to the new domain name - http://www.ederon.net. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks

I've also added two new maps and one already listed just with province IDs on it. Here is what is new:
  • North America (also with province IDs)
  • Australia (also with province IDs)
  • Middle East with province IDs

Just be aware that North American map is the biggest you can find there, it is nearly 10MB, so download it just one if possible - it is real bondwidth guzzler. Thanks for understanding :)

It's down. I've put it offline due to countless hacking attempts.