• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think everyone realizes that, but the point is that the regency team is trying to keep the mod as close to what Shaytana originally wanted while updating it with CK2.

I honestly think we should carry on his legacy but allow the mod to flourish in its own right. On a side note, how are the bug fixes /weird localizations being done? Also any news on the latest version?

Its now compatible with 2.7.1?

I posted this in another thread, however, this one may be a better one to post too. I have always loved Lux Invicta, its always been my favorite mod for ck2. I stopped following the development of the mod for awhile, however I wanted to check out where its been going and so im back, ive downloaded the 2.7x version, turned off jade dragon, however whenever i select LI in the launcher and hit start the launcher closes and nothing happens. Wondering where i have gone wrong, if anyone can assist I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.