• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ryuko Nagao

Recruit
1 Badges
Dec 9, 2015
  • Sengoku
Hello everyone and all, I use Google translation because I'm not speak English, sorry.

As is customary forums here is a small presentation.You'll find me here as the Ryuko Nagao.For history Uesugi Kagetora Nagao became after his clan was decimated thereby becoming Kenshin Uesugi (Sengoku period). It is a historical figure for whom I have great admiration, that's why I use the name of Nagao. Ryuko is a female name which means dragon child (I also play Elder Scrolls Skyrim or Dragon I embody a child).

For the curious little yes I'm really a woman, I am Belgian, I Kenshi (Kendoka) and I learn Japanese.

Great passionate Japan, Sengoku period and clan Uesugi Kenshin especially (Gackt Thanks for introducing me to this historical figure through the Drama Fuurin (found easily on Youtube)), I was literally projected on this game.

For I struggle against it is complex and I do not usually strategy games, I'm more RPG or MMORPG but I love Sengoku.

If you have some tips, especially at the diplomatic level relationships and I'm all ears. Thank you thank you to you and Paradox for this game.

As they say in Japanese

どうぞ宜しくお願いします
dōzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu
Pleased to meet you

Welcome to the forums, Ryuko Nagao! This game does not have a very active forum these days, but welcome anyway.

どうぞ宜しくお願いします

Reactions:
Thank you for the welcomes.

Reactions: