• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There are no other platforms planned besides the announced ones as for now. Who knows what the future holds though?
Well, Wii U natively supports Unity, which I know the original game (and presumably this one too) was built with, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Looks cute. Reminds me of the good old RPG days. Darklands / Realm of Arcania anyone?

Am I the only one starting to get tired of all the retro style type of games? ;)
definitely not me. I played the 'buy new video card so I can play next game' thing for many years, and all I can say is that games looked progressively better but gameplay got progressively worse (except for Paradox strategy games of course). RPGs used to be things were you used your brain, but in the last 10 years it changed to 'chit-chatty' shooters were gameplay is ... shoot shoot shoot, watch cutscene, select good/neutral/evil response, repeat until game credits.

You should be upgraded to the +1 edition if everything goes according to plan.

/shams