• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TTTr96

Recruit
35 Badges
May 13, 2015
  • Ancient Space
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • King Arthur II
  • Gettysburg
  • Dungeonland
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Magicka 2
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
So I've pre-ordered box version of Tyranny but because some problems between shop and local publisher I've never get my code for bonus items. I still love this game but also I like to have every existing DLC for the game and that makes me that I am still looking for the way to get this. So now I see that there is a complete version of the game also I had no time earlier to play the add-ons so if I buy this edition will I get the pre-order items too or I will still need to looking codes for it?

The recently re-released "Gold Edition" has absolutely everything as far as I can tell. The Books, the map, the ringtones, the guide as well as the expansions.

The gold edition doesn't have the unique preorder items that you start with at the beginning of every game if you preordered the game. Other than these items it has everything, yes.