• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bloodylips

Recruit
Jun 10, 2014
First of all i want to say, "I love knights of pen and paper". Its a great game and playing paper RPGs, like DnD and EON growing up i cant tell you how awesome this game idea is - damn i just enjoy reading the quest dialouges :) So great job devs!

So i also got a question/suggestion to devs and other players.

I already finnished the "mom-quest" when my party was avrage lv50 in 2 turns, unfortunetly way to easy. I havent finnished the entire game, but from what ive understood shes suppose to be the thoughest opponent ingame? But i would like to see her with ALOT more HP, like 50 000-100 000HP and though the rats fits moms kitchen perfect and the irony placeing the strongest enemy together with the weakest. Id like the 2 "sidekicks" to be supportive elites to help heal mom and maybe through out a buff or two.

Edit: I've restarted the game now and right away ran to the "mom-quest" (lv130) and finished her with my party lv90. All you need to beat her is good initiative so you can cripple her and survive that first meteor after that she's only like 6 crits and she's dead, took me 3 turns this time. Her dmg is potent no doubt, but she does die fast.

It would also be a fun thing that after beating the "mom-quest" to have the option in the cave to face 1-7 moms in a regular battle (same with the dragons). Facing them off 5 against 1 is way to easy.

And for the bug(s).

This might be a know problem, but when you spend alot of skill points into a single skill/spell raising it above lv40-50 it bugs out. After the skill improvement keeps getting lower every 5-10 level. It will at this late point (lv40-50 ish) jump back to improving your skills just as much as they did at lv1.

For example:

My Bard got its chord-skill at lv50+ and though it says it should only up the attack by 0.375 per level it actually increases it by 2 per level like it did between lv1-10.

And this has so far happened to all my main prioritiesed skills on every char except Necro. Sure you dont want to see your skills scale by 1% per level, but for some of them to scale with 5-10% per level late game, is just SO OVER POWERED. Im using the android version if that makes any diffrence.

Last edited: