• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One place that I've never seen with a unique PP (hehe, peepee), is Cardiff. As a Welshman I find this to be an outrage! :laugh:

Here is an image of Cardiff n colour:
http://www.oldukphotos.com/graphics...hire, Cardiff, Castle from the south east.jpg

The quote attached:
Glamorgan, Cardiff, Castle from the south east in the 1890's
Cardiff is the capital city of Wales. Cardiff was built up around the coal industry of the 19th century. Today it is a vibrant city, a friendly city, a cultural city, and a propsperous city, and at the heart of the city is Cardiff Castle.

Hope its compatible :p

Attachments

• Glamorganshire, Cardiff, Castle from the south east.jpg
    Glamorganshire, Cardiff, Castle from the south east.jpg
    181,8 KB · Views: 51
I am very impressed with Darkest Hour after installing and seeing it for the first time yesterday. I used to play HOI2 Doomsday for months back in 2006, but after having so many issues with resolution on my new "2012-screen" I decided to look for alternatives. I obviously havent been paying attention to all that happened to the HOI-game since 2006. That was just a little background since this is my first post.

The only detail that disturbed the otherwise perfect first impression were the standard images for desert, forest and grass land provinces. What looks like a modern day car in the desert picture, and the glossy/brightly coloured finish of these pictures in general, to me are in conflict with the "historical ambience" of the game. How about some more "weathered" or historical pictures? Let me know if I should be posting this suggestion in the thread for v.1.3 improvements suggestions.

@vanadio

Here is a proper picture of Duesseldorf, Germany. The current picture of DH shows the City around 1897 and this is a bit too old.
This one is from 1935. Lovingly colourized my myself.

@Fernando
Do you would like to use my picture for 1.03? If yes, feel free to use it.

Last edited:
@vanadio

Here is a proper picture of Duesseldorf, Germany. The current picture of DH shows the City around 1897 and this is a bit too old.
This one is from 1935. Lovingly colourized my myself.

@Fernando
Do you would like to use my picutre for 1.03? If yes, feel free tu use it.
Thanks I added it

To those asking: It's compatible with anything, the pictures have no effect on gameplay. Though, they might not fit the KR universe, etc.. You just have to Copy/Paste the folder into your respective mod rather than the DH Full one.