• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

skreed01

Corporal
23 Badges
Aug 20, 2011
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
Just tried to play the game after a week of not playing (busy at work and family stuff) and not only does the game not launch but it crashes. Have made no changes and received no other errors in my system (already checked the Windows log). So I have no Idea what the hell happened. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium with an AMD A8 processor with 16 GB of ram. Here is the log and dump file someone please tell me how t to get my game back. Thanks for any and all assistance

Attachments

• log-20140511075617.txt
    7,1 KB · Views: 24
  • log-20140511075617 (2).txt
    333,5 KB · Views: 16
Just tried to play the game after a week of not playing (busy at work and family stuff) and not only does the game not launch but it crashes. Have made no changes and received no other errors in my system (already checked the Windows log). So I have no Idea what the hell happened. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium with an AMD A8 processor with 16 GB of ram. Here is the log and dump file someone please tell me how t to get my game back. Thanks for any and all assistance

You should post this at Kerberos forums mate.

warder

I did some reinstalling and had mine crash at startup. It turned out to be a fragment of an old sweetfx that I had been using and not completely deleted. Make sure there are no such "little additions" and check your file integrity through Steam if you haven't already. Other that that, I have heard some people fix probs by reinstalling directx and the other driver-type widget. My 2c.