• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does it mean Wallachia starts as Vampiric Thralldom and what is their in game ideology?

Wallachia starts as a Democratic nation. Early on, they will have the coup event you can see in the screenshots, which shifts them to Vampiric ideology. Vampiric is its own ideology, representing vampiric corruption within a nation.

I've had great fun coming up with party names and leaders for potential Vampiric governments in various nations. I hope you'll get to see many of them.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Wallachia starts as a Democratic nation. Early on, they will have the coup event you can see in the screenshots, which shifts them to Vampiric ideology. Vampiric is its own ideology, representing vampiric corruption within a nation.

I've had great fun coming up with party names and leaders for potential Vampiric governments in various nations. I hope you'll get to see many of them.
You really hyped me up now :D

I'm going to pretend there's a totally legitimate non-supernatural way for this all to happen, surely. :p

What, you mean you thought this propaganda by the enemies of Wallachia had any truth to it? They have been making these outrageous claims since forever to vilify the noble Wallachian people. Ridiculous superstitions, in this day and age.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
It's back! Oh my, it's back.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I haven't unfortunately touched this since BBA came out, since it introduced a bunch of new problems for the mod and my life has been a bit too tricky to give them the time they need. I suppose I should just roll back to an earlier version, but it would be nice to get all the new features in this as well!

Ah well, I'm gonna take another crack at making the mod work in BBA. I'd really prefer not to reconvert and manually redo everything like I had to do with NSB.

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: