• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PDM 4.3.9

I had a few moments of awesome luck and dice.
I was one month(!!) short of preventing Prussia from forming the NGF (i was rank #7 but still a sec.power when prussia formed the ngf.

1) During the Prussian/Austria Sphere war (over Baden) i was able to annex Niederbayern after Prussia killed Bavarias Army
2) Shortly afterwards i annexed Bohemia from Austria in the same fashion like above.
3) Than Prussia formed the NGF (without me), me being 1 month short of preventing them to do it by becoming a GP.
4) NGF tried to take elsass but failed and while their armies were scatered i jumped on them and took Thüringen

Thus i present you the mighty Hesse-Kassel Empire

35jm794.png

Data:

Something which really helps is that Hesse-Kassal starts with Primary Culture North German AND Accpeted culture South German ... this is awesome!
I'm lacking Soldiers but i hope my Alliance with France keep the big guys away.
After annexing Bohemia my avg. literacy dropped from 85.9% to 45.2% .. i'm still recovering
I'm running -25% tariffs, max taxation AND giving france 4k/day war-help, havng all sliders at 100% and STILL making almost 9k/day
I was able to stay a absolute monarchy by using the liberal wave until the militancy got higher to enact social instead of political reforms
I'm the 2nd highest producer of Iron and Steel, 3rd of Coal (and my factorties are eating every piece my mines spit out and i'm still lacking coal)

Next step ... eating more of NGF/Austria-Hungary (most likly NGF Saxony to create a pretty border ... still need for my infamy to cool down)

Update .... i praise my ally France for enforcing MY war-demands in an long and painful war against the NGF.

1) Another NGF/Austria-Hungary Sphere war .... this time i annexed Moravia, easy show.
2) Shortly after NGF tried to annex Elsass for a 2nd time (and france called me in) ... the war was long and bloody and i had to endure almost half of my territory occupied until france finally came to the rescue. In the End NGF accepted my annex of Saxony ... next time i will take my capital region Hesse-Kassal back!
3) Italy formed from redshirts :/

Data:
Still making lots of money and now with Moravia ANd Saxony noone can prevent me from getting enough coal/iron :D
1st producer of iron
2nd producer of steel
2nd producer opf lumber
3rd producer of coal

20hqcs1.png

Last edited:
Update .... i praise my ally France for enforcing MY war-demands in an long and painful war against the NGF.

1) Another NGF/Austria-Hungary Sphere war .... this time i annexed Moravia, easy show.
2) Shortly after NGF tried to annex Elsass for a 2nd time (and france called me in) ... the war was long and bloody and i had to endure almost half of my territory occupied until france finally came to the rescue. In the End NGF accepted my annex of Saxony ... next time i will take my capital region Hesse-Kassal back!
3) Italy formed from redshirts :/

Data:
Still making lots of money and now with Moravia ANd Saxony noone can prevent me from getting enough coal/iron :D
1st producer of iron
2nd producer of steel
2nd producer opf lumber
3rd producer of coal

Bohemia and Moravia were my biggest industrial sectors in my last game [As Bavaria-SGF-Germany], you did right in grabbing them as soon as possible! I use the 1.4 beta, and coal/iron is so plentiful that these heavily populated states are soon home to a ton of unemployment. Great work so far, is that Austria about to collapse?

OOC: Kind of. Sometimes the mods poke at you about it, sometimes they don't.

We always do. Please use words you wouldn't be ashamed to use in front of your grandmother. Or great-grandmother if you're very young. :)

Bohemia and Moravia were my biggest industrial sectors in my last game [As Bavaria-SGF-Germany], you did right in grabbing them as soon as possible! I use the 1.4 beta, and coal/iron is so plentiful that these heavily populated states are soon home to a ton of unemployment. Great work so far, is that Austria about to collapse?

Austria totally collapsed and the ottomas accpeted the congress demands (released bullgaria etc..) now hungary fights with croatia, kinda funny.
Austria dropped down to #38 .. they are no threat anymore (more likly to be in my sphere instead *g*)

biggest threat is NGF as they have almost 5x more army than me ... i hope france never ditches me.

Picture of my current world:

ndldfm.png

PS: i'm rank #3 on Prestige and infront of NGF ... HaHa!

Last edited: