• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm playing a Majapahit right now. I used a different strategy than you guys did and I think I'm doing well. After conquering all other nations in the East Indies I colonised most of the "uninhabited" islands there and in Oceania. Then I sailed westwards and conquered some African clubbers and then continued to Europe.

Nice!! One big question though - how did you get to colonizing so early? We only got it around 1570.. I'm sure with fewer wars (we had a LOT) it would've come sooner, but almost 100 years? Seems like a stretch.

(Also, I misspoke.. my screens are from 1700, not 1770. Somehow, I get those two mixed up a lot :wacko:)

This is my Mecklenburg>Prussia>(Eventually Germany) game, circa 1536 in WWM.

eu3mappru15363211.png

eu3mappru15363212.png

As you can probably tell, my BB is through the roof because of my rather rash expansion.

My game was pretty easy in the beginning. I probably made around 10 vassals out of the southern German nations, and that helped throughout war periods. Unfortunately, I reformed and became Protestan without realizing I would lose all my alliances:eek:o So now I am working to annex them (Not diplo, war).

My distant threats seem to be the Ottomans and the French (Who seem to have gone west in this playthrough) and Bohemia/Sweden in the near future.

Not much colonization in this game, and the only bits of it are all in Asia. I'd like to see how the Americas turn out if this continues...

BTW, you should be able to see that the Ming have whole heartedly collapsed. And that Mallacca managed to become... a pseudo-Indonesia =P

why is no one in America?! This doesn't seem right.... Are my eyes fooling me or is that Spain in Taiwan and the philippines and England and France in Madagascar?!

In who's that in Italy?!
Also how did you get the OE to expand so much into Europe? I keep trying to push them to go for Hungary but they sort of look back at me as if to say "screw you! no fucking way am I go in there!!" and peace out for either cash or like 1 province!! The OE will often lose if I make them attack!

why is no one in America?! This doesn't seem right.... Are my eyes fooling me or is that Spain in Taiwan and the philippines and England and France in Madagascar?!

In who's that in Italy?!
Also how did you get the OE to expand so much into Europe? I keep trying to push them to go for Hungary but they sort of look back at me as if to say "screw you! no fucking way am I go in there!!" and peace out for either cash or like 1 province!! The OE will often lose if I make them attack!

Yeah, thats Spain. Italy is currently controlled by the papal states.

Hungary got into a war with Austria, Aquileia, and such, and that really weakened them.

Italian empire

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Is that eastern green thing... is that Nogai? :eek:

Impossible.

I am afraid I was refering to the grossly oversized Dutch Empire.

Just a lucky king who inherented both France and Spain. It happens, sometimes.

The chances of that happening are so low you can't even consider them! People are lucky to get 1 nation in a personal union throughout the entire game!!! And even luckier if they are the overlord!! And, again, even luckier if they inherit them!!
So it is pretty hard to believe that he inherited both France AND Castille AND (as it seems) Norway by 1481!!
I'm guessing Great Britain is the next to be inherited :p
Highly improbable. Apart from getting all those inheritances, you still had to form the Netherlands which is no easy task with Burgundy there!