• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First post and first game in HTTT proper.

The world in 1522 (current date in game):

EU3_MAP_POL_152221_3.jpg

I'm playing as Poland with Random Nations set to random.

Things started going a historical when Portugal and Aragon started taking Castille apart through several wars, and then Aragon decided that it wants the entire peninsula.

France was taken apart by Burgundy (mostly), England and Brittany, and was annexed twice so far in this game.

Norway and Denmark started taking apart Sweden, then Norway inherited Denmark and finished taking over Swedish lands.

Timurids and Golden Hordes are still persisting and have become monsters. I'm gearing up towards a war with the Golden Horde once I inherit Lithuania (100yrs and counting, been in two Personal Union wars with them and the only thing that shows is that Personal Union will continue).

And yes those are the Ottomans in the British Isles. I was amazed when I noticed a British Isle province that was sieged by Morroco in the 'Great Britain vs Ottomans and Morroco war'.

The current main powers in Europe are as follows: Ottomans, Aragon, Netherlands, Austria, Bavaria (current HRE emperor), Poland (me), Norway, Great Britain and Golden Horde (invading and coming at me).

First post and first game in HTTT proper.

The world in 1522 (current date in game):

EU3_MAP_POL_152221_3.jpg

I'm playing as Poland with Random Nations set to random.

Things started going a historical when Portugal and Aragon started taking Castille apart through several wars, and then Aragon decided that it wants the entire peninsula.

France was taken apart by Burgundy (mostly), England and Brittany, and was annexed twice so far in this game.

Norway and Denmark started taking apart Sweden, then Norway inherited Denmark and finished taking over Swedish lands.

Timurids and Golden Hordes are still persisting and have become monsters. I'm gearing up towards a war with the Golden Horde once I inherit Lithuania (100yrs and counting, been in two Personal Union wars with them and the only thing that shows is that Personal Union will continue).

And yes those are the Ottomans in the British Isles. I was amazed when I noticed a British Isle province that was sieged by Morroco in the 'Great Britain vs Ottomans and Morroco war'.

The current main powers in Europe are as follows: Ottomans, Aragon, Netherlands, Austria, Bavaria (current HRE emperor), Poland (me), Norway, Great Britain and Golden Horde (invading and coming at me).
England (GB) looks great!

Byzantium1751.jpg

Byzantium, year is 1751. Intending to "reclaim" the rest of italy and take the southern bavarian provinces to create a connection with the rest of my empire (apart from the colonies) before the game ends.

My Transylvania Anno Domini 1598.​

10p1zzs.jpg

Yes, you're right. That is Spain in the Greek region and Anatolia. I still have to figure out what I am going to do about that (and Austria).
I competely westernized and took western army units as well. (-11 stability in total, that hurt in a short period of time).

a44jnc.jpg

1558 Byzantium. War with Castile is inevitable I could just about tolerate their meddling in Egypt but in Arabia pushes me too far. Look at poor France was expanding very well, even into Italy and Germany but torn apart by revolts.
It wasn't me :eek: .

11buqoj.jpg

EU3_MAP_SPA_1602210_1.jpg

The world, 1602. I am Spain.

EU3_MAP_SPA_1602210_2.jpg

Me and vassals. As you can see my only colonial competitor (Ireland :rofl:) belongs to me anyway. I have a nice buffer in France of Toulouse, Auvergine, Provence and Foix.

Great Britain 1600

Tried to simply follow my missions. Ended up with most of coastal France before Burgundy was Vassalized by a Gigantic Bavaria HRE. They haven't unified yet, but after after a few wars against them I decided I want no part of them.

Not sure if I am going to continue this game past 1600. Not much more to do. I took Rome out when they stupidly joined a war by Sweden and a surprisingly large Savoy against me.

EU3_MAP_GBR_160041_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_GBR_160041_2.jpg

eu3maptur15012241.png

Ottoman empire circa 1501, currently i got overextended modifier so ill have to wait for a few years for rest of hungary to core :p
And burgundy, they are a monster with over a 150k army. Hre for last 70 years.

And Gh is big too, i wonder how they survived when they still have tribal goverment :rofl:

Ansbach dec. 1461. I had some luck with patriot rebels taking over other bavarian nations and them defecting to me. The only Bavarian province I had to take by force was Franken (The only one not owned by bavarians....)

Im also HRE, and I currently have the largest army in the world (equalled with France)

11t9xqq.jpg

By the way, thanks for not annexing Ansbach in your pics.