• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Persian Lion roars again.

KeRn0eU.png

Once an illiterate, humiliated nation, the Shahs of the Quajar dynasty have returned Persia into the center of the world. The British pig-dogs have been properly humiliated, and the filthy Turks have been contained. Still behind the big 4 (Germany, USA, UK, Japan), but nicely ahead of France. I would have been larger if I would have gotten gas defense earlier than Summer 1935, basically my entire army including a fully mobilized population were gassed to death by the Brits in the last Great War.

World map:

H4LDwy1.png

What would HPM be without Dismantlement bordergore?

Reactions:
The Persian Lion roars again.

KeRn0eU.png

Once an illiterate, humiliated nation, the Shahs of the Quajar dynasty have returned Persia into the center of the world. The British pig-dogs have been properly humiliated, and the filthy Turks have been contained. Still behind the big 4 (Germany, USA, UK, Japan), but nicely ahead of France. I would have been larger if I would have gotten gas defense earlier than Summer 1935, basically my entire army including a fully mobilized population were gassed to death by the Brits in the last Great War.

World map:

H4LDwy1.png

What would HPM be without Dismantlement bordergore?
lol

But I disapprove of your failure to remove Ottomanderp.

Reactions:
This is the result of my USA border gore post from weeks ago. Only holding the modern 50 states, I got to 253.74M pop.

mrgLlAg.jpg

Borders now nice and neat

SfjTbm6.jpg

Highest immigration reached

vXE8jf5.jpg

Population density map

1xo2kb7.jpg

State pops

PS8XkvN.jpg

End screen

Reactions:
This is the result of my USA border gore post from weeks ago. Only holding the modern 50 states, I got to 253.74M pop.
Dat population almost puts my China + India realm to shame. Would I be correct if I say you permanently occupied old world without peacing them out to achieve this?

This is my Confederate States playthrough. Stopped in 1923 because I lost motivation to keep playing the last 12 years. Which I would only spend with continueing to dismantling Austria-Hungary with my Italian and German allies (who are also allied to each other).
Slavery also still exists. Also note that the CSA is a Monarchy, which happened because I went overboard with some reforms after Civil War, Reactionary rebels popped up and I just let them do their thing.
It was also a 1836 start and due to my... ahem... work most of the Union seceded. I also used my very own CSA mod, which gives the CSA the opportunity to manifest their destiny and give them cores on the rest of the USA (for 23 infamy), as well as a Cuban purchase event (similar to the Alaskan purchase).
I conquered Alaska from the Russians and Canada from the Canadians, which took me about 7 wars against the U.K.
My army was originally also much bigger than 148 brigades, but three Great Wars (each time U.K., Germany, CSA and Italy against the rest) took their toll on my soldier population and I had to disband quite a few brigades. Also southern Peru and British and Dutch Guayana belong to me, to make it easier to exert influence on Brazil and Bolivia for that precious Rubber.

R5zHPvm.png

This is the entire World. Note the big red blob in Africa, which is the Kingdom of West Marocco. A former Italian sattelite, which became free and also quite industrialized. Currently a secondary power (#15). Also I helped Poland free themselves from the Russians and the Ukraine also has a small free state (not sure how that happened). Romania and Slovakia are also free. Due to my unparalleled power I was able to force every crisis demand on Austria. But who would blame them, considering their only ally is France and U.K., Germany and Italy always supported me. U.K. supporting me was funny, considering the bad relations, but I guess it's from Prussian Germany being their loyal ally since almost the start of the game and mine from the 1890's onward too. I actually had to fight the Prussians too in my constant wars against the U.K., but I worked hard to bring about positive relations later.
Scandinavia formed relativly early (I think in the 1850's when Sweden was a Great Power) and recently they forced the Russians to release southern Finland, though I don't know why they didn't take it for themselves. The Germans however eventually freed Jutland and created a Danish sattelite there.
The Netherlands are also a Great Power, having been able to absorb Belgium AND keep it. Something which I think is very rare.
Brazil is a Proletarian Dictatorship.
Oh and China is a Democracy. I'm also quite suprised how Persia managed to expand.
The game was Victoria 3.03 without mods (save for my own CSA flavor stuff).

QOuU8EQ.png

Reactions:
Thought I'd share my most recent game as Chinese Empire. This probably will be the biggest blob I will ever create in V2. Released Persia for prettier borders. My sphere encludes entire Arabia, Ethiopia and Egypt.
NpBN3M5.jpg

Bordergore and stuff, don't act surprised.
x25J9sa.jpg

Thank god I was pretty conservative on social reforms that cost me money.
s1f4DnC.jpg

Gimmick of this game is population. 394.17 million working men, 1.57 billion total. I'm a little upset I never managed to reach 2 billion.
H6xE8CI.jpg

What do we say to people who dislike absolute monarchy in 20th century?
m5m7fxE.jpg

They breed faster than I can employ them. I didn't figure a way to find total unemployment number, but you can see how much unemployed people I have in 4 states with biggest unemployment number. Popup to the left should also give you some idea.
PCum4e2.jpg

Just a number.
STGTfgf.jpg

Ironically enough, I'm not the one who created the ugliest abomination in this game. Say hello, Switzerland!
qDvpEa7.jpg

Endscreen.
8BeHMZc.jpg

Reactions:
Is the independent Texas your doing? I've barely ever seen a full independent Texas like that.

That is a nice Chinese Empire! I see you went for pretty borders over rapid expansion;)!

However, WHY YOU NO SUPPORT THE PEACEFUL SWISS! Swiss are the most peaceful yet deadly nation!

(Just so you know, you should pass all social reforms and then put social spending budget on 0. It prevents movements and militancy yet has no detrimental effects except a little more bureaucrats. )

Dat Yugoslavia
As a not so V2 experienced player, I have absolutely no idea how that could happen.
However, WHY YOU NO SUPPORT THE PEACEFUL SWISS! Swiss are the most peaceful yet deadly nation!

(Just so you know, you should pass all social reforms and then put social spending budget on 0. It prevents movements and militancy yet has no detrimental effects except a little more bureaucrats. )
I'm considering my own Swiss game when I finally pick up HPM to really find out how peaceful they are. As for reforms, thanks a lot, didn't know that.
Is the independent Texas your doing? I've barely ever seen a full independent Texas like that.
Guilty as charged. Both Texas and New England are my doings. USA never tried to contain me after that.

The Global Comintern, led by the People's Republic of France!

Interesting game whereby the end my goals had completely changed (since the overwhelming communist rebellion instilled a leftist ideology.) So expanding the liberation of the proletariat was a key foreign policy for France while she formulated a grand comintern involving Colombia, Peru, Orissa, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Uruguay, Kingdom of the Westward Coast, and others.

Other points of interest on the map is an independent Java, a few expanded Indian states (in particular an expansive communist Orissa!), and a stable Russia. In fact I think the role Russia played in this game and the role France played could probably be swapped based on the real events that transpired. Anyways this was my second French game after first playing it from vanilla so it was quite satisfying to complete.

eGNMchU.jpg

aAWe8Hc.jpg

Reactions: