• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eYYEgln.png

kFcf1pX.png

Started off as PS, struggled to form Italy by 1858, Two Sicilies didn't join, was aGP and ally of France, had to fool them, sphered them, became allies, betrayed them, restored order. My bank was suffering and I was purposfully playing a peaceful game, I only took Algeria to begin with to have a foothold in Africa and block out the rest during the scramble. Managed to colonise most of the best bits of west and central Africa, and had a few wars with France joined by Germany. They suffered permanent revolts. Then focus shifted to AH. Hungary only appeared in the last year, that was all Slovakian Territory which got lost in a crisis war I stupidly took on. I also lost Venetia in that peace offer without noticing, so I attacked Germany with France, and all my sphere (see countries released from AH and Russia..bar Poalnd). Even then, we lost the war as I couldn't be bothered to organise it anymore. I suffered countless revolvts, a shrinking supply of coal, and generally bad times from about 1929. I'm rather annoyed I lost Venetia and never got it back, as I was quite proud with balkanising eastern europe. I was sat comfortably as number 2 for the majority of the 20th century, but the revolts in Africa kept killing off my rubber supply. By the time the game ended, I was just rebuilding my military units and my military score was essentially 3 stacks of 40+k and my navy. Given a few more years, I would have raced past the US and gotten my revenge on Germany!!

As is evident, Russia was a mere footnote in History in this game, the UK was pretty bleak too, I invaded them succesfully two times, the Yanks did once, and even the Ottos managed to land there. Ukrain became a GP for awhile, Poland Lithuania did fight Poland and did swallow Krakow, Australia made it to GP (first time I ever seen), Uruguay had 4.8 million citizens, China invaded and occupied all of Russia, not once, but 3 times!! Still barely won their wars.

I should maybe warn against borders from hell here, sorry if they have ruined your day.

edit: Only just noticed that Austria seemingly decided to join Germany..that would have been in 1934/35 I guess.

Reactions:
Reactions:
The player has Savoy and Germany has Elsass, Germany makes a natural ally against Baguette.

Romania, Wallachia and Moldova on the map ??? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS ????

We were the best of friends, until Hungary won German support during as crisis where I chose to oppose, as Slovakia owned it all and was my spherelling. The Germans proceeded to steal Venetia..and so I began a great war, lost..and couldn't rebuild my armies in time. I really should have made kebab have a revolution as well.

Last edited:
Reactions:
We were the best of friends, until Hungary won German support during as crisis where I chose to oppose, as Slovakia owned it all and was my spherelling. The Germans proceeded to steal Venetia..and so I began a great war, lost..and couldn't rebuild my armies in time. I really should have made kebab have a revolution as well.
It`s just crisis system stupidity, you should have waited to see what Germany does.

It`s just crisis system stupidity, you should have waited to see what Germany does.

I was quite superior in military score (large modern navy, relatively large army) but the germans jumped on it, and I never noticed they added a wargoal when EVERYONE supported them, although everyone hated them..truly stupid, and very amateur of me.

PalqqFn.png

I am the Philippines (purplish color) in this map.
It's 1912.

China and Japan are allied to me and each other as well so I just called this alliance as "The Great Asian Alliance".
The 1st Great War had already happened between the time in 1900 to 1905, it is between the Germans, Romanians, and the British (whose wargoals are to liberate Western Siebenbuergen(?) for Romania and to get Bohemia from Austria-Hungary (Germany) against the Austro-Hungarians, the French and the Russians who failed doing so.

My Empire is not too big unlike some people here but is also not too small to diminish.
Built the Suez Canal.

Recent war here is with Dai Nam. Puppet is Liberia (Proletarian) and SOI's are Persia, Catalonia, Egypt & Cambodia.
6th Ranking
Prestige: 1st
Industry: 8th
Military: 12th
Not much info as I can give mates.

Reactions:
PalqqFn.png

I am the Philippines (purplish color) in this map.
It's 1912.

China and Japan are allied to me and each other as well so I just called this alliance as "The Great Asian Alliance".
The 1st Great War had already happened between the time in 1900 to 1905, it is between the Germans, Romanians, and the British (whose wargoals are to liberate Western Siebenbuergen(?) for Romania and to get Bohemia from Austria-Hungary (Germany) against the Austro-Hungarians, the French and the Russians who failed doing so.

My Empire is not too big unlike some people here but is also not too small to diminish.
Built the Suez Canal.

Recent war here is with Dai Nam. Puppet is Liberia (Proletarian) and SOI's are Persia, Catalonia, Egypt & Cambodia.
6th Ranking
Prestige: 1st
Industry: 8th
Military: 12th
Not much info as I can give mates.
What's your population?

Start as Punjab/Sikh Empire and overthrown the british occupants. It's not a complete party because this save is broken now.
b6037ya.jpg

KPFXxBt.jpg

9FNyvz4.jpg

It's pleasing to see SEA all in one colour. You're running the Nationalist party, though? When I did my India run State Capitalism drove me up the wall, since the factories fill up so damn quick. I'd run interventionism or laissez-faire in India any day of the week.