• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, anything you want. End it there, WC, One Faith, whatever you want.

• 3Like
Reactions:
40% Minimum Autonomy in Territories and Trade Companies! Murica, Baby!!

1594075265944.png

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Baltic Crusader run. Ended earlier than the date on picture, but wanted to see what will happen with revolutions. It spawned in my territory :D but went on spreading to Austria and bankrupting them. After several years it disappeared without much impact on me.
Also Austria, even though they are allied to me, did grow into that size entirely themselves. Only first 3 reforms, the rest was behind heretic princes wall of negative IA.

0zmqX8D.png

• 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Is that border with Chagatai intentional to look bigger? :p

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ajuuraan for Golden Horn AV. There was a alliance bloc of ehtiopia and its fellow coptic nations. Was a lot of fun to break that with mercs and lot of loans. Finished about 1550. Kept playing but somehow lost interest now.
Kuba, Benin, Khorasan and Sofala are Vassals. And Libertatia...There is an event that spawns that as march. If you click wrong button you suddenly play as them :). Had luck that I saw that.
20200707140014_1.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions:
20200709000455_1.jpg
20200709000459_1.jpg20200709000705_1.jpg
I know it's nothing too crazy, but was my first full game which I played to 1821 and EU4 is probably the paradox game I'm worst at :p
Main achievement I'm proud of is that I deliberately fought France, everything I heard when first getting into this game told me that France is absolutely awful to fight so I always try and avoid it. They were pretty strong, but not Germany-in-a-Golden-Age strong

Main thing I feel bad about, enabling the Ottomans to go on a massive conquering spree, but I always pick the worst allies

• 1Like
Reactions:
After a failed attempt where I thought this was a colonial achievement rather than a conquest achievement, I reconsidered my strategy and was able to do around the world in 80 years with a little time to spare:

Colonies barely factor into this at all, and I didn't take any colonial range boosters. Instead you just want to beat down Mamluks fast enough to progress to India. Exploration 3 + dip tech 7 is all the range you really need, though I hit tech 9 before the end which made things slightly easier in China/Japan.

My first finished Emperor game (took a long break after Emperor was released):

eu4_140.png

Timurids -> Mamluks -> Persia, ending with forming the Caliphate. Bengal and Palembang are vassals, Anatolia is a client state.

I might play the last 60 years to improve my borders, but considering the awful state of the lategame in 1.30 I don't really feel like it.

• 2Like
Reactions:
My first emperor game staring as Burgundy. I had a messy start as I messed up the timing of the mission to make france vassals rebellious. By the time I was eligble to make them my vassals they had already fought and lost an independence war which made them have 0% lib. desire. But nothing bad without something good. Marie was old when she became my ruler and soon I got the habsburg heir event and shortly after that Austria found themselves with a weak heir. Soon afterwards I had Austria in a PU and was Emperor of the HRE with France severly weakend losing every war against me I soon got the Burgundian Conquest.

Next up I formed Lotharingia and waited for a consort to be named Marie (took about 60 years I think). In the meantime I crushed the reformation, played the HRE game and picked up several HRE achivements.
HRE one tag.jpg

I picked up quite a few achivements. Contrary to what the image below shows I actually got 6 achivements "Neither holy nor German" disapperaring after I formed HRE (weird).

Around the year 1600 I decided to try my first run at a One Faith as it was going very well. Sadly I did not make it, having only ~200 provinces left to convert at the end. Still think it was worth the try as I did have fun right until the end... And who doesn't want to see "Holy Roman Empire" written over the entirety of the old world?
HRE achivements.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions:
20200719141052_1.jpg

They Ayyubid Caliphate reborn and with nice borders. Kiev, Sibir, Yarkand, Punjab, Gujarat and Alodia are vassals.

Hisn Kayfa is great start, a very enjoyable campaign.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Baltic Crusader run. Ended earlier than the date on picture, but wanted to see what will happen with revolutions. It spawned in my territory :D but went on spreading to Austria and bankrupting them. After several years it disappeared without much impact on me.
Also Austria, even though they are allied to me, did grow into that size entirely themselves. Only first 3 reforms, the rest was behind heretic princes wall of negative IA.

0zmqX8D.png

Which beautiful map is that?

nothing too crazy just trying to restore the Habsburg Empire under Charles the 5th it is pretty hard for Spain to become the HRE emperor in the early 1500s i am trying my best to make it be close to the one on history
Spain.PNG
Spain2.PNG

• 4Like
Reactions: