• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
>Trade map mode

That was because I was showing off the fact I had All Your Trade.

But if you want:

Political Mapmode [Europe]
fyxCLAC.jpg

Political Mapmode [Global]
OGjfR7T.png

Player Mapmode [Global]
ohizgO0.png

That was because I was showing off the fact I had All Your Trade.

But if you want:

Political Mapmode [Europe]
fyxCLAC.jpg
I'd preferred if you hadn't posted that. Fugliest bordergore from Austria and the Ottomans... what is Pomerania doing, exactly?

Reactions:
I'd preferred if you hadn't posted that. Fugliest bordergore from Austria and the Ottomans... what is Pomerania doing, exactly?
Can't you see? Pomerania is trying to form Netherlands.

Reactions:
8764244B34C79D9E19DAB3014E099901902767B7

8764244B34C79D9E19DAB3014E099901902767B7

Managed to get around finishing my FirstComeFirstServe/ForOdin! run... my true endgame boss this game was Netherlands+Commonwealth for the Dutch colonies (and as they was neighbours due to a blobbing Netherlands eating most of North Germany, they had easy access to each other). Beating up Spain (Spanish Brazil) and Leon (Leonese La Plata) was kinda anticlimatic since i could block the Catholic Defender Commonwealth by superior navy and they couldn't walk into my lands.

started in central America with my capital on the North American continent, with splintered provinces so i managed to border both the Mayans and the Intis, managing to eat them both relatively easily, meanwhile i rushed to Adm 5 for Exploration, and grabbed all CoT/Estuaries in Caribbean, Chesapeake Bay and Gulf of St. Lawence, and shifted my main trade port to st Lawence. sniped the North American natives in 3 big wars declaring on the guy furthest away in the allience chain and eating his federation/allies, and sniped the few natives left in South America to get a base to go into Africa for, where i grabbed all of Ivory Coast (well.. nearly... Spain managed two insignificant provinces and i never got around demanding them as part of a peacedeal), and colonized/conquered my way around the cape and up east Africa getting the three charters there. Also colonized Philiplines ('nother Charter) and sniped parts of Southern Ming (yet another one), while slowly colonizing my way up towards Alaska, waiting on the Europeans to colonize the eastern seaboard.

By the time 1650 came around i started my declerations on Europe. taking GB and their colonies (Thierteen and Colombia) in 4 wars, and sniped OPM Denmark (Nordjylland) and 2PM Norway (Iceland) before i made short process of Sweden in 3 quick wars, only made interesting due to Swedish having their OP Military ideas and Quality/Offensive. But even that can't cape against three times the military and a much deeper Manpower pool. Somewhere around here my economy also started to be strong enough that i could keep 8 colonies going, which made it much easier to expand them, now that there was very few colonizers. only England, Portugal, Spain and later on Netherlands and Leon ever colonized. France only took Exploration at 7th, and as far as i can tell never colonized anything, and none of the usual colonizing minors ever got around to do it either.

F74888B1C99E5B980182AF2B3D7C68D2F7163604

B96DA16357C8EE99DAACC50364C7D363821266EE

F8A2022F633A5B3C3142E72640CAB872474B6A0F

Pomerania loves eating denmark
Don't know why
They just love it
It's the gammeldansk. They are absolutely addicted to the stuff.

Reactions:
On the other hand, Nizhny Novgorod.

Also Ryazan lol.

Reactions:
My mighty Arabian Empire :3
ypbFkDE.jpg

And one of the ugliest european map I've ever seen. Go home Europe, you're drunk...
LRMZTGa.jpg
Is... is that Moldavian Constantinople?!

Russia formed by Novgorod, nothing particularly special, I just wanted achieve my usual dream of the Perfect Borders.

Oh, and I remained Merchant Republic for the entire game.

Romania and Serbia I mostly my creations; Persia is very impresssive, 90% of it was AI job (remaining 10% was my support as I was best buddies with Persia for 300 years).

Last 60 years I spent on upgrading my lands as I achieved absolutely perfect borders. As a result, my income during those peaceful 60 years risen from 300 to 600 ducats :D

2QXZExF.jpg

GykBsVl.jpg

eiEASJD.jpg

Reactions: