• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just wanna share this one here. I didn't realize it untill now but I've almost recreated the Roman Empire.

This is how it looks in Europe

ADA988D605E813388B337B20052BD432A18122BA

3DC63985CD6AC5E19B4CFC683EB724B51EC83A32

And here's a view of the world

B9AB36E5B823C8152BA344AEABC03147A083BCDC
7ED5B249021675181C55E5EA41F2488B0C8770AB

Last edited:
My Hungarian Empire. Not a world conquest but my best ironman yet, and my first time uploading.

Europe:
I am allied with France, Poland, Russia (formed by Novgorod, its a grand republic) and the Netherlands (formed by Brabant, it was much larger but Poland wrecked it).

eupolitical.jpg

Religion in Europe:

eureligion.jpg

Asia:
Siberia is mostly uncolonized.

asia.jpg

Americas:
Note: the little purple under French La Plata is Brittany.

americas.jpg

Some other rare sights:
Animist Middle East. Mutapa was even a great power for quite some time.

animistasia.jpg

Also, i myself became a grand republic (bureaucratic despotism) in the last 20 years by an event i didnt even know to exist, lol.

republic.jpg

And the end score:

score.jpg

Reactions:
First attempt and i guess it wen pretty well though not so huge like others Theodoro. I thought I'll get revolution was crushed achievement since France got Revolution but still no luck.
d3EzFLw.png

Y99WB4Z.png

Bonus screenshot:
AU7YZzt.png

So Gothic :D

Reactions:
OH.

MY.

GOD.

Unioned Austria at start, got both Burgundian inhertiences, and now this.

FRANCE WILL RULE THE WORLD!

vfRwoHC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
EKKFbZt.jpg

I helped Poland and Lithuania eat the Ottomans, but mega-Scandinavia happened on its own.

uovf6f5.jpg

I managed to keep my colonies all under 50% Liberty Desire until around 1795 when it got too overwhelming.

3Tlzcvq.jpg

Spanish East Indies.

LWuIicz.jpg

Castilian North Africa and Egypt.

aQiKHmb.jpg

I almost didn't get the Iberian Wedding because my king lived so damn long. :rolleyes:

LbAZgOe.jpg

Proof of ironman and final score.

Reactions:
OH.

MY.

GOD.

Unioned Austria at start, got both Burgundian inhertiences, and now this.

FRANCE WILL RULE THE WORLD!

vfRwoHC.jpg
This is TOTAL LUCK.

If it had happened in history, people would have expcted from this Trastamara Emperor to recreate the Roman Empire.

Since that'd be too easy for you, we expect a WC.

Thats an impressive Großdeutschland! Bigger and better than what i usually can manage. But untouched netherlands? Where is your dominated end-tradenode?!

No true EU player ever wants to do the Dutch harm, they're a rare breed that must be protected (in game, anyway)

Thats an impressive Großdeutschland! Bigger and better than what i usually can manage. But untouched netherlands? Where is your dominated end-tradenode?!
Yeah, I seriously couldn't do anything about the Dutch. Didn't want them as a vassal, it's all about full annexation :). I was already ~230% overextended and I wasn't planning on releasing anything, so it would have broken my country.

Decided to post another one of my empires, this was right after WoN released. Mamluks->Super Egypt. Always attack those pesky Turks on day #1.

I really wanted to make some snazzy looking borders. Super Russia made it difficult but I managed. Also built the Suez Canal.
dabba5cee2.jpg

End screen and Ironman proof
ac796b2832.jpg

Bonus: AI SUPER PRUSSIA
3ebb40ee7a.jpg

Reactions:
Nice Denmark-Norway as well.