• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tl;dr Good job to Austria in mostly removing Kebab. Also, Reformed Austria...

Edit: Wish people learned to spoiler tag the screenshot spam...

Last edited:
As a greek had to make my own GREXIT.. Started as The Knights. 1.12.2.

8Upi2GK.jpg

rQY35tC.jpg

NkjAohv.jpg

ndwlKTX.jpg

nCs4Bpw.jpg

Reactions:
Alexandros would be pleased

Reactions:
Reactions:
Whatever the color, the borders are ugly as heck.

Reactions:
Still waiting for a shot of an OPM still being an OPM in 1821.

I wonder how "tall" you can even make a single province. Sure it's been answered before somewhere...

And I do love that about Common Sense: tall empires! Working on a tallish Mutapa... see if I can keep my African borders half-sane and not snake all up the horn for once. That, and ugh... blobbing...

Still waiting for a shot of an OPM still being an OPM in 1821.

Challenge... Accepted? I might get Frankfurt, stick it on speed 5 and spam development. Will post here if I do (without getting bored out of my brain). I'll get a book or something.

Challenge... Accepted? I might get Frankfurt, stick it on speed 5 and spam development. Will post here if I do (without getting bored out of my brain). I'll get a book or something.

I have tried that and converted to Protestant. That may have been my mistake as I got annexed shortly thereafter.

I have tried that and converted to Protestant. That may have been my mistake as I got annexed shortly thereafter.

Annexed in 1519. Bloody Habsburgs couldn't keep the throne, had Hesse as an extremely hostile Emperor next door instead. Guess I'll go for it again. After getting a new CPU ironman is so much more bearable, it's great.

Reactions: