• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Timurid Empire from MP game
eu4_35.png
How did Netherlands spawn this big?

End game as the netherlands when starting as Burgandy...a very odd thing happened where russia got a PU over lithuania..after 50 years they intergrated them and wiped out poland, this is the farthest Ive seen them expand into europe.

FA50C2149D621E8793BCDE25AAF773DB5DF60EAA

Here's my Iroquois game.

40BA22457F3105C9886FC84917A78EE562AC9E04

Lima and Grand River are both mine. I couldn't be bothered to make better names

F41B60D45B51AA951760CF9B380C52DDCDB65121
]

My economy. Furs were selling like hotcakes so production was doing swell until the supply increased due to both me and Russia colonizing and increasing supply. Demand was still at 120%+ though.

D0CFCA925C02F9077C09D013D281A1BC0037CEDB

Natives are probably the only nation I'll go Protestant with simply because you don't need tolerance nor do you need the curia. Idea cost helped me keep up in ideas too.

tada.

Nothing much

59EE9AEEB4F92DFDD1DBBDCF9BA3A6FD74D2A9E9

Ajuuraan are my vassal. Just became a protectoriate of the turks. I had to lose Dumayat and Sinai in the process ;( but hey at least they wont bother me anymore.

My next targets are ... I guess Tunisia and east Africa.

My not so special danish empire that I mainly did for the "iron price" achievement, I got bored with it and the patch is almost upon us so this is my endresult.
Europe:
9ACJYfL.jpg

My colonies that I took from England (had to destroy england entirely to convert the danelaw provinces:
BmsGgVc.jpg

Religious map:
CR326Dj.jpg

I'm the only reformed country
And something else I've never seen before:
pySR7AF.jpg

And the achievement:
iqOkXhS.jpg

And of course, the pinnacle of technology and knowledge was to be found in the Balkans:

I now bid you adieu until Art of War comes!
Hey, you didn't westernize! :p

Hey, you didn't westernize! :p
Between merchant republic re-elections and national focus, I had more spare monarch points than I knew what to do with.
Around 1815 I had 32/32/32 tech, full idea groups, 3 stability, 0 war exhaustion, every building in every province, every possible province culture converted, every possible province harshly treated, etc.
I actually started looking around for things to spend my MP on and I couldn't find many...
Unlike Paradox, I say that the end results speak for themselves instead of their arbitrary differences for countries at the same tech level. Quite a paradox when 32 ≠ 32!
Ragusa had provinces which were richer and more developed than any country on Earth. France looked like a backwater compared to the Croation homeland.

I think I will stop westernizing for 99% of the countries I play from now on. Hard AI, AI bonuses, no westernization should make for some interesting games! :)

Last edited:
Maybe not the most complete restoration of the Roman Empire, but my first attempt with Byzantium:

9003C4F041C8710493CB6D644CD157A9B7C30A07

5F0C8629230CB1F59C86D0C2DD0BC5C47C37994F

Aragon is my vassal, just like four electors of the HRE: Pomerania, Brandenburg, Mainz and Trier (what is an otrodox metropolis). My bad luck that in the last 200 years I had six female rulers and just one male, so I can't reunite the two Romes. My posessions in America, South-Africa, Australia and Japan are french heritage (I got the throne of France in war at 1716).

Last edited:
Here's a random compilation at my first attempts to play nonwestern nations

fepWE.jpg

Image taken right after converting some french provinces in west africa putting me at 100% religious unity yay
Made a big mistake by conquering Iberia but I really wanted the seville trade node haha
Ended up fighting coalition war after coalition war for about 100 years since 1680

You'd think I'd learn my lesson and then did this with Kongo
WGwet.jpg

Westernized super early thanks to portugal settling traza first but then derped because I really really wanted seville Same deal constant coalition attacks tho this time I had a proper navy so just ended up blockading europe all the time :)

Decided to build the Suez canal and build every manufactory possible after getting the achievement. Wanted construction to start instantly by taken a crap ton of loans, lol @ my finance screen and the -242 ducats from interest.
vbzFF.jpg

Got kinda tired of getting stomped by any other nations of the world after this period of construction so tried some stuff to make my armies suck less
JQLSd.jpg

Learned how to play non-western nations now tho with my third ongoing-run as Granada
-10%tech cost from piety -5% from Ni's and a massive neighbourbonus let me do this
vcRh0.jpg

In the process of constant trucebreaking with the coalition to the east as soon as cores finish, wars are a breeze now tho the ottomans forced me to have 3 legions in afghanistan for a few decades. They entered in a coalition when I decided I wanted persia :(
Right now coalition is a joke tho long live isolated AE:
H9MzG.jpg

Westernized pretty early and as a result couldn't diplo annex anyone, which resulted in excess diplo points which resulted in this.
zNEc8.jpg

And yes I got this idea off off shenryyr

Last edited:
Nothing much

59EE9AEEB4F92DFDD1DBBDCF9BA3A6FD74D2A9E9

Ajuuraan are my vassal. Just became a protectoriate of the turks. I had to lose Dumayat and Sinai in the process ;( but hey at least they wont bother me anymore.

My next targets are ... I guess Tunisia and east Africa.

This Ethiopia looks beautiful :) You restored Coptic Church in Egypt!

Non-colonizing Jihad is complete and I have no interest continuing the game. So here.

271F6FE445E623CA398F2E84C00A0BBE2B6F1C58

35510A4F2D3DCADCFBD2C594BA7BEE6CD190B1E3

I keep Ottomans nice and strong in my latest games because I've got tired of killing them in previous ones.

Have mercy, keep Ottomans alive! Go, kill France/Russia/HRE instead.

the last of the mohikans

My Impire with vasall apache

My wall of vasall Inka and mohikan Columbien to block colonial nations

Tradeprovinces in Africa

Sardinia and Koriska dead end

Last edited:
Here's a random compilation at my first attempts to play nonwestern nations

fepWE.jpg
Non-colonizing Jihad is complete and I have no interest continuing the game. So here.

271F6FE445E623CA398F2E84C00A0BBE2B6F1C58

35510A4F2D3DCADCFBD2C594BA7BEE6CD190B1E3

I keep Ottomans nice and strong in my latest games because I've got tired of killing them in previous ones.

Have mercy, keep Ottomans alive! Go, kill France/Russia/HRE instead.
I like your giant Najds.

o_O