• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've done some research and according to my knowledge the missing provinces are: Graz, Steiermark, Linz, Memmingen, Wien, Munchen, Augsburg, Ulm, Wurttemberg, Heidelberg, Baden, Mainz, Pfaltz, Trier, Elsass, Metz, Lothingen, Zurich, St Gallen, Bern, Waldstatte, Breisgau. There might be more or less, but I couldn't exactly see which you already possess. Also it needs to pointed out that due to shape that some of provinces have bordes need to differ.
I see, so the Danube is the river that runs through Niederbayern through to Pest, then turns a corner and heads south? I didn't realize the Romans got that far north and east.

Time to go piss off some barbarians. The tech disparity sucks, but it doesn't overcome a three to one advantage. Mega-Bohemia is the biggest threat with its 150k army and 40k spare manpower... but at this point I can pretty casually bring 400k dudes to the party with 1.2 million manpower backing them up. Finishing this out will be a nice change from chasing Portuguese colonies all over the map for war score.

Wars go pretty quickly when you can assault everything in sight for free.

Which provinces would you say make up the border? The rivers aren't exactly labeled on the map.
Well, if you don't know which rivers are Rhine and Danube..
The Roman border between the mouth of the Rhine and the mouth of the Danube goes through these provinces, with everything South and West of them Roman, including them:
Zeeland, Breda, (Berg), Limburg, Köln, Koblenz, Mainz, Frankfurt, (Ansbach), Heidelberg, Württemberg, Ulm,Memmingen, Niederbayern, Linz, Wien, Sopron, (Pest), Somogy, Slavonia, Serbia, Oltenia, (Hunyad), (Maros), Muntenia, Silistria, (Bessarabia)

Provinces in parentheses are only partially inside Roman borders.
In you case you seem to be missing:
Vlaanderen, Ghent, Zeeland, Breda, Liege, (Berg), Limburg, Köln, Trier, Luxemburg, Metz, Lothringen, Pfalz, Elsass, Koblenz, Mainz, Frankfurt, (Ansbach), Heidelberg, Württemberg, Baden, Breisgau, Zürich, Waldstätte, St. Gallen, Bern, Graubünden, Ulm, Memmingen, Niederbayern, Linz, Wien, Salzburg, Steiermark, Sopron, (Pest),Somogy, (Hunyad), (Maros) - 34-39 provinces.

If he really wants to be Trajan he needs more.
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

Trajan's major conquest was Dacia, he needs to cross the Danube. He basically needs all of Pannonia and Transylvania.
Use the map I linked and compare it with the in game map, the geographical one. You should see the rivers there.

Someone is deleting my posts, what is wrong?

Please explain why my post is keep getting deleted.

I am adding some images in a link and then it all gets vanished. It also takes some time, so I am not pleased.

Just finished my Austrian campaign:

-In my game everything went according to plan. I inherited burgundy in the middle 1400's.
-My Habsburg line died out unfortunately, but instead it gave me the Trastámara hegemony!
-There were 5 Trastámara kings eventually: Austria, Saxony, Napels, Castille, Great Britain.
-I forced Union on Napels in the early 1500's
-I forced Union on Hungary through Austrian events.
-I forced a Union on Castille in the 1700's, it was a diffucult war, which I heavilly lost at the beginning. Eventually I won after a 12 years war.
-In the meantime during the war with Castille, Anne I Trastámara died childless, luckily I claimed the throne of GB.
-By 1770's my Austrian Archduke became the supreme leader of Europe, leading Unions with Castille, GB, Genoa (oh yes, also claimed throne): whereas Napels and Hungary were integrated in the late 1500's.

Before the game ended I managed to integrate Genoa and Castille. Due to religious, competition issues I did not manage to integrate GB. Nevertheless, the integration of Castille made me a true powerhouse even without having Britain, besides, it would also give me a headache with religious and revolutionary revolts if I chose to integrate GB. Castille was the best option, as they were the score leading nation of the world and truly catholic. The choice for me as Austria was easy.

Look at these nice pics ofmy campaign. It was of course played in Iron man. I am a bit sad I did not manage to achieve the Ruin Imperia achievement, by dissolving the HRE (as the HRE was full of heretic elector I did not manage to get their support for my election). I was constantly involved in seperate wars. I roulated allies pretty much as well, to achieve the best situation as possible.

-Sweden: quality troops and always involved. I liked them to have as an ally, detested as enemy of course haha
-GB: Powerful navy, armies were competent but often of stage because of the distant wars.
-Castille: Very powerful alround, had same dynasty from beginning when Habsburg ended. Castille helped me to win the game, sadly I had to backstab them for my own profit.
-France: Was a very helpful ally in the 1400's too defeat Burgundy and to achieve the Burgundian inheritance goal. Then I sided quickly with England and Castille to backstab France. (They asked for it when I was Emperor and they annexed Liège.
-Poland was a very valuable ally in the 1400/1500's to have a counterweight against Russia, as it was always involved in succession wars against me. Besides, in my game the Rurikovich dynasty was the second dominant after the Trastámaras. Fighting Sweden/Russia proved to be a pain in the arse. It proved to be effective to let them come to me, rather than to siege Moscow and lose 200K men.
-Ottoman Empire stayed my enemy throughout the game. You can see it ripped to shreds, this was my doing. They were simply too powerful.
-I controlled the curia 95% of the time.
-I controlled the Emperor's Seat 45% of the time.
-My ideas where:
1.Diplomacy > I diplo-vassalized some German states to have their support, in the long run it made me have enemies in the Empire, thus not backing my candidature for Emperor in the long run.
2.Quality > By 1500's my armies were the finest. I waited in the Alps and crushed French armies before sieging their lands.
3.Defensive > I was aiming to have the best generals by achieving army tradition of 100, crème de la crème with 3 stars. I had some in the 1600/1700's. They were magnificent in defeating the French and Ottomans. Also served well in Castille.
4.Quantity > By 1600's, I wanted to build bigger armies to withstand enemy coaltions. Quantity made it possible to build up to 200K men.
5.Innovative > By the end of 1600's, I wanted to be the best in everything as a nation and went for innovation.
6.Offensive> By the early 1700's I went for the offensive idea
7.Espionage> my attempt to regain the Imperial Crown from the heretics failed unfortunately, hoped to regain it by sabotage Saxon and Bavarian Rep.
8.Naval> By the end of 1700's, I was achieving allround power. I aimed at building up a grand trade fleet to gain enough wealth from the London trade center which was a real Gold mine! It damaged however the relotion with the British in the long run, preventing me to integrate them into my powerful Austrian nation.

I ended the game with a war against France, taking some provinces from them and to have a connection with my mainland.

I really enjoy this game. And the big nations such as Austria, France, England, Russia, Zweden, Castille, Ottomans and Poland have a set of nice events that make this game very grand!

vnpBY

vnpBY

vnpBY

Just finished my Austrian campaign:
g1BKyc8.png

-In my game everything went according to plan. I inherited burgundy in the middle 1400's.
-My Habsburg line died out unfortunately, but instead it gave me the Trastámara hegemony!
-There were 5 Trastámara kings eventually: Austria, Saxony, Napels, Castille, Great Britain.
-I forced Union on Napels in the early 1500's
-I forced Union on Hungary through Austrian events.
-I forced a Union on Castille in the 1700's, it was a diffucult war, which I heavilly lost at the beginning. Eventually I won after a 12 years war.
-In the meantime during the war with Castille, Anne I Trastámara died childless, luckily I claimed the throne of GB.
-By 1770's my Austrian Archduke became the supreme leader of Europe, leading Unions with Castille, GB, Genoa (oh yes, also claimed throne): whereas Napels and Hungary were integrated in the late 1500's.

Before the game ended I managed to integrate Genoa and Castille. Due to religious, competition issues I did not manage to integrate GB. Nevertheless, the integration of Castille made me a true powerhouse even without having Britain, besides, it would also give me a headache with religious and revolutionary revolts if I chose to integrate GB. Castille was the best option, as they were the score leading nation of the world and truly catholic. The choice for me as Austria was easy.

Look at these nice pics ofmy campaign. It was of course played in Iron man. I am a bit sad I did not manage to achieve the Ruin Imperia achievement, by dissolving the HRE (as the HRE was full of heretic elector I did not manage to get their support for my election). I was constantly involved in seperate wars. I roulated allies pretty much as well, to achieve the best situation as possible.

-Sweden: quality troops and always involved. I liked them to have as an ally, detested as enemy of course haha
-GB: Powerful navy, armies were competent but often of stage because of the distant wars.
-Castille: Very powerful alround, had same dynasty from beginning when Habsburg ended. Castille helped me to win the game, sadly I had to backstab them for my own profit.
-France: Was a very helpful ally in the 1400's too defeat Burgundy and to achieve the Burgundian inheritance goal. Then I sided quickly with England and Castille to backstab France. (They asked for it when I was Emperor and they annexed Liège.
-Poland was a very valuable ally in the 1400/1500's to have a counterweight against Russia, as it was always involved in succession wars against me. Besides, in my game the Rurikovich dynasty was the second dominant after the Trastámaras. Fighting Sweden/Russia proved to be a pain in the arse. It proved to be effective to let them come to me, rather than to siege Moscow and lose 200K men.
-Ottoman Empire stayed my enemy throughout the game. You can see it ripped to shreds, this was my doing. They were simply too powerful.
-I controlled the curia 95% of the time.
-I controlled the Emperor's Seat 45% of the time.
-My ideas where:
1.Diplomacy > I diplo-vassalized some German states to have their support, in the long run it made me have enemies in the Empire, thus not backing my candidature for Emperor in the long run.
2.Quality > By 1500's my armies were the finest. I waited in the Alps and crushed French armies before sieging their lands.
3.Defensive > I was aiming to have the best generals by achieving army tradition of 100, crème de la crème with 3 stars. I had some in the 1600/1700's. They were magnificent in defeating the French and Ottomans. Also served well in Castille.
4.Quantity > By 1600's, I wanted to build bigger armies to withstand enemy coaltions. Quantity made it possible to build up to 200K men.
5.Innovative > By the end of 1600's, I wanted to be the best in everything as a nation and went for innovation.
6.Offensive> By the early 1700's I went for the offensive idea
7.Espionage> my attempt to regain the Imperial Crown from the heretics failed unfortunately, hoped to regain it by sabotage Saxon and Bavarian Rep.
8.Naval> By the end of 1700's, I was achieving allround power. I aimed at building up a grand trade fleet to gain enough wealth from the London trade center which was a real Gold mine! It damaged however the relotion with the British in the long run, preventing me to integrate them into my powerful Austrian nation.

I ended the game with a war against France, taking some provinces from them and to have a connection with my mainland.

I really enjoy this game. And the big nations such as Austria, France, England, Russia, Zweden, Castille, Ottomans and Poland have a set of nice events that make this game very grand!

mRoVJ5E.png

Tonight I was finished with my African Power achievement. It was if not the most, one of the most boring gameplays I ever had. I resumed the game AC 1700 ~ and god knows from what version(Berbers were not accepted culture and had +200 non decaying accepted missinories modifier with Portugal). Somehow they managed to rival me whole game with 200 relations. Also had to reduce north africans to 2PM's in order to vassalize them, it was very very tedious so in the end I gave up and cored almost every berber province.

So here are some SS's:

Finale:
3FF589C2F81E0DE3B4056651ACDA2C8789EDE2FE

Castile leading PU with UK till Middle Ages:
21558CB5F843E1833202AC212597A4CB335BAC2E

Achievement SS: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3335224069223962956/E41581F9D642FE5AC56A14E1E78603B1ED3CA6FD/
World Overview:
mvthqu.png

Here is another run which I recently finished; Jihad:
172vck.png

Albania WC.
WC seems rather boring.
On the other hand, your avatar is Moldavia's flag. That's actually one of the candidates for my next campaign - Moldavia world power.

The problem with that is that I don't know which way to go with it. I was thinking about expanding North and conquering Scandinavia with Moldavia.