• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you add those nations to the HRE? A lot of them aren't Christian, and don't even border you :0

They just have to border the HRE, and if you're emperor, you can add any provinces you own, even if temporarily. So you can (diplo)annex->add to HRE->release as HRE vassal that doesn't take up a diplo slot.

so... This is dead now? Thats just to bad, i wanted to see some more empires. I managed to take europe as venice. Lol. Also, if you are wondering why i would reply to this is that i am new to this forum... And i couldend find my way back to the home page of the eu4 forum.

so... This is dead now? Thats just to bad, i wanted to see some more empires. I managed to take europe as venice. Lol. Also, if you are wondering why i would reply to this is that i am new to this forum... And i couldend find my way back to the home page of the eu4 forum.

What on earth do you mean, dead? There was an empire only yesterday :p these threads never die, worry not :).

yy62.jpg

My ironman WC achievement run. Those unholy remnants are protectorates and Ethiopia is vassal. I didn't have the strength to conquer everything :) I could have done it a bit sooner, but Ming caught me by surprise - he managed to westernize by 1780, while I was still beating the last cores from Russia. Fortunately, HRE protectorates are hungry and eats just about anything :)
But under current game rules you still got a WC, right? GJ, looks awesome. I'm currently running game of Russia, but I'm not anywhere that close. How many PUs did you score overall?

In the Wealth of Nations Beta Multiplayer didn't they mention that you won't be able to add HRE territory outside of Europe in the future?

2ef5d9u.jpg

My Ironman attempt at a mass trading empire to the east. I think 222 years in is a suitable place to stop, it becomes so tedious with the transporting of troops and whatnot with the Sinai peninsular in the damn way :(

Empire of Japan

WqvGPog.png
Started as Japan, it's currently 1605 and still going strong! Discovered most of the world.
Diplomatic map:
fX0UeiA.png
I'm Westernized as well! It's been a great game so far.
Subjects: Oirats under PU, Aztecs and Zapotecs as vassals (Aztec is 2PM, Zapotec is OPM) and two colonial nations: Japanese Papua and El Japano.

^Why haven't you yet colonized those 2 provinces in Siberia?
Right now I'm trying to out-colonize the Europeans in North America and Oceania. Those provinces aren't going anywhere.

Russia playthrough
65AE76F187B65B909C3428509F58E13CFA5C2BCD

1zfprv6.jpg

Denmark under PU, Mongol Khanate and Pomerania are vassals.

Westernized, capital is St. Petersburg. Last huge war was against a blobbed Austria, took the Saxon region to give it to Brandenburg and the Brabant region to give it to the Netherlands.

Allies are Hungary, Ukraine, Netherlands, Ming, Bulgaria. Ottomans were n.1 in score until mid 1700s but after I conquered east Anatolia and Austria had them release Bulgaria the went to #2.

Other interesting facts: Commonwealth formed late (about 1650), Saxony is the emperor, Castille never formed Spain because after getting the Iberian wedding they lost a war and had to release Aragon, but they are still the #power, Netherlands did ok even before i gave them provinces but required constant help to save them from Austria, Brandenburg did poorly as usual, Hungary blobbed partly because they were my long time allies, Ottomans did very well before being defeated, Asian powers westernized and became strong: Vijanagar, Ming, Tibet, Oman, Japan, Ayuttaya, Malwa, also Mali, Shawnee and Inca. I love the strong Asian nations in 1.5, makes for a much better late game.

Most annoying thing, France being allied with Brittany all game without vassalizing them :confused:

Last edited:
DDRjake could find a way. If anyone can it's him