• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah except the Muslim part. The Golden Horde was there but I still wonder how they managed to get a PU over them.

Its possible that Shun ate a few muslim horde provinces, than got overrunned and eventually broken by muslim rebels. Its far more likely than the alternative of Golden Horde (thats the horde thats located there) going Confucian/Buddhist. I have seen the Oirats break to Muslim rebels a few times.

I demand culture map
I demand many Croats on the map

I don't convert cultures in this game -- I have played a lot of other games w/ culture conversions, I find it way too ahistorical to pay 25 DIP to convert 1 basetax.

IMHO MEIOUandTaxes mod has this issue sorted out -- the price for culture conversion in MEIOUandTaxes is circa 75 DIP per 1 basetax and it takes 10 years to convert 1 basetax <-- IMHO quite adequate solution.

my papal states game, I could probably expand some more but I lost interest
Behold the holy kingdom of god (and algeria)
k8aoppA.jpg

I was going to show my first ever 1821-save in both EU III and EU IV, but Imageshack went PayPal on me :mad:

What is a good website, that does not require credit card or something like that?

Münster, the German bishopric. 1.3.
Formed Germany 1 day before the game ended to show the new German color :)
I dismantled the HRE because I hate the freaking "empire". I also couldn't become emperor as a theocracy :D

Theocracies suck from a diplomatic point of view (no royal marriages, no diplo-vassalization), but they have some kick ass military national ideas.
I had almost all military ideas: Offensive, Aristocratic, Quality, Defensive, Quantity (didn't get to finish it). I also had Innovative which meant that my military tradition was through the roof.
Around 1760 or so I had a major coalition war but at that point I was like: I have 400k western troops versus your mish-mash of 1.5 million troops. Bring them on!

Last edited:
Burgundy, 1.4. EZ mode. I wanted to re-form Charlemagne's empire and maybe make it a bit bigger. I got a bit distracted along the way because of some major opportunities (Persia, the Mamluks, Syria vassalized - all with cores on a lot of nice land. I didn't manage to clean up the borders as much as I would have wanted. I had no real enemy later on, Russia was happy to "protectorate" everything around it so it wasn't scary.

This time you can actually see me on the map :p

Later on I got really trigger happy with claims, as you can see.

This time I just left the HRE and all that was left were 3-4 Bohemian provinces :)

4dxcVmU.jpg

It's modest, by France's standards, but I'm not the best (or most aggressive) player. What does make it special, however, is the fact that it's the very first EU campaign I ever finished.

uYj0Nqy.jpg

Went for the Spain is the Emperor achievement, as well as No Pirates in my Caribbean. Took Portugal early and then England asap so they never got to colonize. France was incredibly tedious to deal with since I ended up with worthless allies. Got the achievements I wanted, and probably won't keep going because most of Europe is in a coalition against me now.