• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

calvinhobbeslik

Field Marshal
22 Badges
Nov 29, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Since the game is less than 24 hours from release, I figured I would start this thread.

On steam, it seems F11 or F12 is a simple screenshot(where F12 sends it to your steam screenshot library, and F11 sends it to Documents/Paradox Interactive/Europa Universalis IV/Screenshots), and F10 sends a map of the world to documents.

Happy Empire Building!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Someone already started this thread.
I posed there my Portogesian Empire.

I will bring my Otteman Empire this time:

nljwfgjyjjnk.png

I need to wait about 15 years till I could annex Crimea (it is my vassal).
Till this point I just toke my core provinces and some lands in the area of Georgea.

Reactions:
I'm still mad Paradox didn't include Jan Mayen in EU4. I wanted to ravage Europe with my polar bear armies. You know Paradox, I had one simple request, and that is to have polar bears with frickin laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my friend Groogy informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly throw me a bone here.

I'm still mad Paradox didn't include Jan Mayen in EU4. I wanted to ravage Europe with my polar bear armies. You know Paradox, I had one simple request, and that is to have polar bears with frickin laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my friend Groogy informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly throw me a bone here.

But there's no population in EU4, so there can't be Polar Bears :O

Back on topic, check out the AI empires here:
[video=youtube;YbsLd6tbEGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbsLd6tbEGE[/video]

Here's a quickie of the Mongols, who are far, far easier to play with than in EU3. Started in 149X and finished 'cause I now have to go to work.

C10CA20A8D4D2A90A41F66FA03D59D10B02F1BAF

It begins!